Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)

Go down 
+6
bassist
MandalorianGuard
hot bullet slug
Evanrm3
TheLivingReciever
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-10-01

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 6:58 pm

Skarrok (formerly Skaal.): *wakes up, and sits up, ignoring the pain in his side.* Where... Am I? *puts hands on face, feeling that his cheek tentacles have regenerated.* ....
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:35 pm

*enters in training room and starts using sabers*
we need some more equipment.
*goes off into a ship to steal some more thing for the
training room*
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 8:18 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
Skarrok (formerly Skaal.): *wakes up, and sits up, ignoring the pain in his side.* Where... Am I? *puts hands on face, feeling that his cheek tentacles have regenerated.* ....

*walks up to you* *is wearing a black hodded robe, with the hood up, concealing my face in darkness* *the characteristic glowing red eyes of a Chiss are visible* Ah....the latest addition to this academy.....I presume our medical care was adiquate?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 11:05 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*walks up to you* *is wearing a black hodded robe, with the hood up, concealing my face in darkness* *the characteristic glowing red eyes of a Chiss are visible* Ah....the latest addition to this academy.....I presume our medical care was adiquate?

Skarrok: y-yeah... I assume this place is-?

Nefares: *moves out of the darkness, shadows forming shapes on his white mask, and steps next to Rayanus.* This Anzati is the one Lord Greven spoke of? *Nefares speaks in a low, gravely tone, almost devoid of emotion.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 11:09 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Nefares: *moves out of the darkness, shadows forming shapes on his white mask, and steps next to Rayanus.* This Anzati is the one Lord Greven spoke of? *Nefares speaks in a low, gravely tone, almost devoid of emotion.*

*removes hood, revealing a blue face with grim features* This....is the Sith Academy. Here you will become one with the Dark Side.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 11:49 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*removes hood, revealing a blue face with grim features* This....is the Sith Academy. Here you will become one with the Dark Side.

Skarrok: I can... become stronger... *eyes Nefares.*

Nefares: Yes. We will begin your training in the morning. I hope you are ready.
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:49 pm

*loads an army of stormtroopers and sith soldiers onto the Mandalorian Headhunter*

I will attempt to start a galactic conquest with my armies, master.

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 450px-Imperialmarch
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:52 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:
*loads an army of stormtroopers and sith soldiers onto the Mandalorian Headhunter*

I will attempt to start a galactic conquest with my armies, master.

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 450px-Imperialmarch

Patience. Patience is what allowed the Sith to last as long as they have. Wait until we have some Sith properly trained. Then, and only then, shall we launch our offensive....
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 6:41 pm

OK, I'll just take my personal troops and start minor raids on space stations Neutral
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 6:44 pm

Very well.
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 6:52 pm

Actually, I have a personal replica of the Slave I, I'll just hunt down Jedi starfighters
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 6:59 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:
Actually, I have a personal replica of the Slave I, I'll just hunt down Jedi starfighters

((Dude, the slave 1 wasnt built until like, 900 years later. INACCURACY!))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:00 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

*standing in the hallway*
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:01 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

((third))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:05 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

Nefares: *walks toward you, dragging Skarrok behind him by his hair. Skarrok appears to be unconscious.* I have tested his skill. *Skarrok appears to have several broken bones and dried blood all over.* He is... *raises scaly arm, showing a small cut which bleeds a little.* ...Exceptional. *throws Skarrok down.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:06 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

Nefares: *walks toward you, dragging Skarrok behind him by his hair. Skarrok appears to be unconscious.* I have tested his skill. *Skarrok appears to have several broken bones and dried blood all over.* He is... *raises scaly arm, showing a small cut which bleeds a little.* ...Exceptional. *throws Skarrok down.*

The Force is strong with him. He will make a fine Sith....
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:07 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

Nefares: Yes, I am certain. I leave him in your care, Rayanus. *walks away.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:12 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

*lifts him up with the Force and carries him to the Medbay* *sets him on a bed*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:14 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

Skarrok: *slowly awakes, and looks over at you.* Lord Greven... Am I still alive? Last I remember I was slashing at Lord Nefares, and then...
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:16 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

Skarrok: *slowly awakes, and looks over at you.* Lord Greven... Am I still alive? Last I remember I was slashing at Lord Nefares, and then...

I am Darth Ryanus.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:17 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

I am Darth Ryanus.

*rubs eyes weakly.* ...Apologies, Master Ryanus. *sits up, and winces.*
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:18 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

((My bad scratch that, make that modified Sith fighter)) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:27 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

I am Darth Ryanus.

*glares at you* Don't be sorry.
((It's kinda hard to be a mean muthafucker....It's not my nature))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:28 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

I am Darth Ryanus.

My injuries have been healed, my Master. *Gets off the table and bows.*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:29 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

((I second this.))

I am Darth Ryanus.

*Lord Greven enters the room and his black eyes give a sharp piercing look at Ryanus and with a cold and resounding voice says*

You were always soft...Darth Ryanus.

*turns his attention to Sharrok*

I understand, in your training dual with Darth Nefares, you were able to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next