Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)

Go down 
+6
bassist
MandalorianGuard
hot bullet slug
Evanrm3
TheLivingReciever
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:47 pm

*from the deck of his flagship, The Ravager, high above the planet of coruscant Lord Greven smiles as he senses the death of his enemy*

It has been done...

* a voice like knives, full of hate and malice, speaks*

it's not over...

*Lord Greven flinchs painfully and any expression of satisfaction there may have been leaves The Sith Lords face*

yes...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
*from the deck of his flagship, The Ravager, high above the planet of coruscant Lord Greven smiles as he senses the death of his enemy*

It has been done...

it's not over...

*Lord Greven flinchs painfully and any expression of satisfaction there may have been leaves The Sith Lords face*

yes...

((I think I know who the voice is....only one Sith Lord can inflict pain upon beings who hear his voice.....Darth Nihilus. Best. Sith. Lord. Ever))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((I think I know who the voice is....only one Sith Lord can inflict pain upon beings who hear his voice.....Darth Nihilus. Best. Sith. Lord. Ever))

((Nihilus lived and died thousands of years before this time period.))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((I know that....but remember, one can still live in the Force...))
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((I know that....but remember, one can still live in the Force...))

((Did you see what happened to Nefares in the Jedi Temple?))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:16 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((He is my favorite too, just look at my avatar. as for who it is....maybe Wink i still have to think up the rest of the story))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:16 pm

((Yeah. Sweet. Oh, and Luna really wants to speak with you on 1881's MB. She feels bad...really bad...))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:20 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((yeah but he's just too sweet to not include, so basically f*ck continuity Laughing but i still haven't decided who it is yet. Just look at what malak said to jaye before fighting nefares))

Last edited by on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:20 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((He is my favorite too, just look at my avatar. as for who it is....maybe Wink i still have to think up the rest of the story))

((I can help with that. massively powerful supervillains are my specialty.))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:24 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((yeah well read the last thing malak said to Jaye thats what i've got so far . It's the fourth reply on page 42, and it's important for the rest of the story so everyone should read it))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:27 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

It has been done...

it's not over...

yes...

((yeah well read the last thing malak said to Jaye thats what i've got so far . It's the fourth reply on page 42, and it's important for the rest of the story so everyone should read it))

((Cool. I just sent you a PM.))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:29 pm

*walks up to Lord Grevan* Ah....I assume the rat was eliminated? I felt the disturbance caused by his death....
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:30 pm

*looks disgusted*

yes and it seems Darth Nefares has perished along with him.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:31 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
*looks disgusted*

((Maaaybe...))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:37 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
*looks disgusted*

Ah....a terrible loss, but nothing from which we cannot recover...
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 2:09 am

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
*looks disgusted*

*turns around and snarls*

WE HAVE LOST NOTHING!

*The entire deck of the Ravager shakes violently and two guards standing nearby fall to the ground dead as thier minds cave in*

It is a only a minor delay in the Jedi Order's inevitable doom.

*turns around looks out across the empty vastness of space*

He was given a simple task and he failed....he deserved his fate. His name shall never again be mentioned here. You are to train Skarrok now that he is gone.
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 6:27 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
*looks disgusted*

WE HAVE LOST NOTHING!

*The entire deck of the Ravager shakes violently and two guards standing nearby fall to the ground dead as thier minds cave in*

He was given a simple task and he failed....he deserved his fate. His name shall never again be mentioned here. You are to train Skarrok now that he is gone.

Skarrok.....yes, I shall train him well.
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 7:37 pm

*enters Sefulu, back from a trip to steal more gear for the training room*

Ah, it is good to be back from that long trip.

*puts the gear in the training room and begins to meditate*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 9:43 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
*looks disgusted*

WE HAVE LOST NOTHING!

Skarrok.....yes, I shall train him well.

When he is ready i shall test him...

*a smile of obivous sadism spreads across Lord Grevens face*

Last edited by on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 10:03 pm

Skarrok: *Is sitting in a cell in the dungeons, surounded by dozens of corpses of prisoners, a faraway look on his face.*
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 10:10 pm

*snipes an astro droid on purpose*

heh heh heh
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 10:46 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:

heh heh heh
Twisted Evil

((Honestly, is that really that evil?))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 10:48 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

heh heh heh
Twisted Evil

((Honestly, is that really that evil?))

((yeah try slaughtering a whole family of things that actually BLEED))
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 10:48 pm

*sticks wires the achiles tendant into an unsuspectant person and shocks them through it* ((thats evil))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next