Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help me....

Go down 
+10
2 1/2-d
DnimdetsiwT
lucifers ghost
StephBev
dark raven
hot bullet slug
23_Felicia_Queens_23
TheLivingReciever
blood
Punk13405
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Help me.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:21 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
You know what? The things that have happened to you people over these few weeks have made me see just how heartless you guys really are, now I really do feel like killing myself, because your all just like everyone else I know, I don't know a single person who really might even slightly care besides Chelsea and Raven, so goodbye everyone, I'm outta this world, see ya.
Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
You know what? The things that have happened to you people over these few weeks have made me see just how heartless you guys really are, now I really do feel like killing myself, because your all just like everyone else I know, I don't know a single person who really might even slightly care besides Chelsea and Raven, so goodbye everyone, I'm outta this world, see ya.
Listen you...
guess whos being a jerk now....
YOU YOU YOU YOU
YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE PERFECT
THERE IS NO PERFECT LIFE
YOUR JUT NEED TO GROW UP
IVE BEEN THROUGH MORE SHIT THEN YOULL EVER DREAM OF
BUT IM ALIVE AND WELL
DYING IS STUPID
SUCIDE IS A PERMENET SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY SITUATION
WHEN YOU DIE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT YOU WILL DIE IN THE INSIDE
SO YOU WILL BE A MURDER!
WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING FRINED IS THAT?!
NOT A VERY GOOD ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:01 am

What are you TALKING about? That last post I made was 100% the truth, and I don't like talking about it because it's true. I have seen nothing on this thread but support and friendship for you. You just need to open your eyes and realize how many people really DO care. If none of those suggestions helped, consider this: how would YOU feel if the person you love the most in this world committed suicide? That's how everyone who loves YOU will feel if you did it.
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:07 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Dude, we all care. Some people don't, but so? It's not like you'll be loved by everyone in the world. Please, son't do it. =(
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:11 am

Y'know, he's logged off now. If he was literally gonna kill himself, like he's been constantly saying, all this isn't gonna matter for he has time to do it right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:18 am

Decided to post to other thread, since this is supposed to be a support group type of discussion.
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 am

You know what really tans my hide, is that you are too
blinded by your own self loatheing to see that there are people
who love you, the reason why people are turning their backs
against you is because we give you kindness and love for you
(and even though i don't know you i still showed you love)
you throw it back
at us with your whining and bitching, plus your self righteous rants
and now your thinking of ending it all, and for what because people
whether it be from here or in your own town makes fun of you, thats
complete bullshit, you not only insult me but people who do really have
problems ten times worse than you, so if you are going to end your
"suffering" than by all means do so but if you want to have friends
and move on from the shit that you are in then act like you got a pair
and start making life better for you, for only you can truly make your
life better, plus this is the only life time you will have so make it count
and bring yourself up otherwise.....go ahead, and for the record i still
think you have great potential and think of you as a follow human
being, and for a time i cared about you and for some strange reason
still do.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
baconbits

baconbits

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:23 am

hot bullet slug wrote:
You know what really tans my hide, is that you are too
blinded by your own self loatheing to see that there are people
who love you, the reason why people are turning their backs
against you is because we give you kindness and love for you
(and even though i don't know you i still showed you love)
you throw it back
at us with your whining and bitching, plus your self righteous rants
and now your thinking of ending it all, and for what because people
whether it be from here or in your own town makes fun of you, thats
complete bullshit, you not only insult me but people who do really have
problems ten times worse than you, so if you are going to end your
"suffering" than by all means do so but if you want to have friends
and move on from the shit that you are in then act like you got a pair
and start making life better for you, for only you can truly make your
life better, plus this is the only life time you will have so make it count
and bring yourself up otherwise.....go ahead, and for the record i still
think you have great potential and think of you as a follow human
being, and for a time i cared about you and for some strange reason
still do.
*stands and applaudes*
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:41 am

*joins in applause* In other words, start doing POSTIVE things and thinking POSTIVE thoughts. I know how psycho-babble BS that soudnds, but it WORKS. Go volunteer at a children's hospital or something. Take them some toys, or books, or-Gorillaz! Honetsly, though, do something good for someone else. That never fails to make me fell good about myself. It's your own negativity you're drowning in; only you can make it go away.
Back to top Go down
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 11:58 am

Punk13405 wrote:

Sad please dont do it, like you said, me and chelsea care...... we care about you alot and if you cared about us too you wouldnt hurt yourself! iv lost freinds to suicide, it'll break my heart if anything ever happened to you punk......and if you broke my heart like that id give up.....im fragile and scaring me like this will break me...and once something breaks it stays broken no matter how hard you try to fix it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

Female Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 12:47 pm

Punk...I used to have a bit of a problem like that. I thought everyone hated me, because all the people in the school seemed to gang up on me and my mate, and ask us out as a joke, call us names, ignore us. My parents seemed to never be around, and my dad was always shouting at me when he was around. I've recently been having troubles with stress, and I had a breakdown in Science class not long ago which resulted in me taking the rest of the day off school. Since then, the bullying has got worse and I keep thinking about going into the kitchen, taking up one of those knives and sneaking it up to bed with me...at least that way I wouldn't have to worry about anyone calling an ambulance. The best thing to do is to try and find someone who you really trust, and confide all you want in them about how you feel about all this. I'm sure that if you do that, you'll feel a bit better about this thing - Don't do anything, please!

And we aren't heartless, we care about you and we don't want you to do anything unless you're completely sure and have tried to sort it out. Many people suffer without others knowing, and the thing is that we can't help you as well as some people could. We can't stop you from comming suicide, but we can try and advise you on what to do. Please listen to what people are saying - you'll probably feel a bit better to see that other people know what you're going through and know what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://zenzoo.deviantart.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 8:03 pm

Well I must say, some of your reactions are what I expected. I would NEVER commit suicide, but I wanted to really know what you thought about me.

Your reaction literally shocked me Tazer, I know you don't hate me, but I didn't really think you cared about me.

HBS, that is NOT something you should say to a suicidal person, just for your information, it'll probably make them more depressed than they really are.

Felicia, I kind of expected that, so no comment...

Sammy, also something that's not a good thing to tell a suicidal person.

Like I said, I'd never commit suicide, but now I have some sure-fire opinions of me. I was really questioning how you guys thought about me back when I typed that, because how you react in a serious situation speaks volumes about who you really are.
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 8:12 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
Well I must say, some of your reactions are what I expected. I would NEVER commit suicide, but I wanted to really know what you thought about me.

Your reaction literally shocked me Tazer, I know you don't hate me, but I didn't really think you cared about me.

HBS, that is NOT something you should say to a suicidal person, just for your information, it'll probably make them more depressed than they really are.

Like I said, I'd never commit suicide, but now I have some sure-fire opinions of me. I was really questioning how you guys thought about me back when I typed that, because how you react in a serious situation speaks volumes about who you really are.
Laughing Laughing Laughing and i knew all along!! Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 8:58 pm

Punk13405 wrote:

you mother fucker, how dare you toy with my emotions like that,
oh i wish i knew where you were so i would beat the tar out of you,
wait a minute i do know where you live and what you look like
oh fucking hell you will rule the day when i kick the shit out of you,
and for the record i knew you were too full of shit to kill yourself,
and all those good things i said are taken back, because i was a dumb
ass for falling for your bullshit lies but not any fucking more you sir
are a self-centered attention whore and i hope you fucking get a goddamn
clue of that one day, because if you saw me in the street, i don't care if i get arrested i will mess you up but good, you should NEVER....EVER mess with my emotions you pansy!!!!!!
Also you testing us all on how we would handle your thought of killing
your self, that was low, very low of you to do that, you sir are a sick
little monkey, the nerve of you doing that just goes to show that
humankind is doom because of people like YOU, so to end this speech
i'll end it with a quote...
"I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you but I hate your guts,
I hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you."
-Dave chapelle
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm

Punk13405 wrote:

wow. You completely fuck with everyone on this board just to fuel your goddamn ego. You shouldn't give a shit what people think of you anyways. And how f*cking dare you tell people how and how shouldn't they talk to a suicidal person, come on this board and start rating people's comments like your sigmund f*cking freud, your just a 15 year old who needs to grow up and stop attention seeking on an internet message board for christ sakes.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:38 pm

*wants to say sumfing in Brads defence...but doesnt cause...it might get me in trouble*......

~Edits~

Last edited by on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:40 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
*wants to say sumfing in dreads defence...but doesnt cause...it might get me in trouble*......

who's defense? dreads? what are you talking about? out with it i say!
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:42 pm

*cough*Edited*cough*
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:45 pm

why would you even consider in going to his defense 21/2-d,
please tell me cause your going to get into a world you shouldn't
be in.
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:45 pm

O.o cause...i like Brad...Crying or Very sad *runs of*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:46 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
*wants to say sumfing in Brads defence...but doesnt cause...it might get me in trouble*......

~Edits~

Just say it please. I won't flame you i promise i'm just curious.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:47 pm

Shocked well....um....okay??
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:57 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:

mother fucker

fucking hell
shit
shit
dumbass
bullshit
fucking
fucking
goddamn
pansy!!!!!!

Wow, and you said I oyed with you emotions, but you knew I was too full of shit, and you felt you had to cuss 9 times....shows your maturity.

I know what I did was low, but I was pretty convince that everyone hated me here (although now they probably do).

By the way, has anyone ever told you you need anger management?
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
Shocked well....um....okay??
What? You didn't know?
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 11:14 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:

mother fucker

fucking hell
shit
shit
dumbass
bullshit
fucking
fucking
goddamn
pansy!!!!!!

Wow, and you said I oyed with you emotions, but you knew I was too full of shit, and you felt you had to cuss 9 times....shows your maturity.

haha, you took the time to count my cussings then tried and failed at
insulting me about my maturity*slow clap* you did good for
a teen punk thats confused about his own being.
[/quote]I know what I did was low, but I was pretty convince that everyone hated me here (although now they probably do).

By the way, has anyone ever told you you need anger management?[/quote]
Yes people told me that I need anger management, and i have but seriously why did you bring that up for, i have my problems with my
anger, and i almost killed many people and i regret that, but you sir need
serious help if you really need to feed on other people's sadness in order
to gain self esteem, and i for one regret to even feel anything for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me....   Help me.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: General :: Blah Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: