Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Hill roleplay

Go down 
+4
2 1/2-d
bassist
TheLivingReciever
Punk13405
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:24 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
*billy bursts out of the hospital doors, in a blood drenched hospital gown and holding a pistol which he is firing at something unseen still inside the hospital he just ran out of*

WHY DON"T YOU JUST DIE!

*billy runs out of ammo*

oh great.

*billy hears a growling sound behind him, and slowly turns around and sees 3 mutilated dogs, snarling teeth bared*

...nice doggi-

*billy throws the empty gun at them and bolts up the fog enshrouded street*

*After a little bit, the sounds of the dogs stop. Soon, a tall man wearing a ragged trenchcoat and a baglike hood over his head steps from the fog and walks toward you.* Here. you dropped this. *with a gloved hand, he holds out your discarded handgun, but now it is fully loaded.* You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
*billy bursts out of the hospital doors, in a blood drenched hospital gown and holding a pistol which he is firing at something unseen still inside the hospital he just ran out of*

WHY DON"T YOU JUST DIE!

*billy runs out of ammo*

oh great.

*billy hears a growling sound behind him, and slowly turns around and sees 3 mutilated dogs, snarling teeth bared*

...nice doggi-

*After a little bit, the sounds of the dogs stop. Soon, a tall man wearing a ragged trenchcoat and a baglike hood over his head steps from the fog and walks toward you.* Here. you dropped this. *with a gloved hand, he holds out your discarded handgun, but now it is fully loaded.* You'll need it.

*billy stares confused at the gun and looks up but the man has already disappeared*

who the hell was that?

*billy looks around him, trying to see through the fog, to get a sense of where he is*

where am-

*billy notices something laying on the ground and walks up to it and picks it up....its a radio*

wonderful now i can listen to oldies while i run for my life.

*turns on the radio but only hissing static emits

*sarcastically*

i knew it was to good to be true.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:39 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

WHY DON"T YOU JUST DIE!

*billy runs out of ammo*

oh great.

...nice doggi-

*billy stares confused at the gun and looks up but the man has already disappeared*

who the hell was that?

*billy looks around him, trying to see through the fog, to get a sense of where he is*

where am-

*billy notices something laying on the ground and walks up to it and picks it up....its a radio*

wonderful now i can listen to oldies while i run for my life.

*turns on the radio but only hissing static emits

*sarcastically*

i knew it was to good to be true.

*you see a scrap of paper stuck to a rock, just in front of your shoe.*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:43 pm

bends down to pick up piece of paper*

what is this?
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:44 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

*The scrap is stuck to the rock by a piece of gum, deliberatly put there. it seems to be part of an add for a radio, but only two words are legible. static. and worry.*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:00 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

*The scrap is stuck to the rock by a piece of gum, deliberatly put there. it seems to be part of an add for a radio, but only two words are legible. static. and worry.*

*billy looks at the paper and starts to laugh*

Haha what the hel-

*the radio starts to scream static, billy covers his ears*'

AHHH!

*billy notices a figure shuffling in the fog about a yard away from him, billy raises his gun*

who are you???

*the figure moves closer, the static getting louder*

don't come any closer i have a gun!

*the figure becomes visible, it is a man in a straightjacket*

what?

*the figure comes closer and billy realizes that it's not a straightjacket but a web of skin and the figure beneath it is writhing and acid pouring out of tears in it's skin*

Oh christ...

*billy fires four rounds into what he guesses is the creatures head, the creature drops down dead and blood oozes out of the wounds in its body*

aww smells like shit

*billy covers his nose and sees a bar across the street and with one last look at the fallen creature runs to the bar and goes inside*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:03 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

Haha what the hel-

AHHH!

*billy notices a figure shuffling in the fog about a yard away from him, billy raises his gun*

who are you???

what?

*the figure comes closer and billy realizes that it's not a straightjacket but a web of skin and the figure beneath it is writhing and acid pouring out of tears in it's skin*

Oh christ...

*billy fires four rounds into what he guesses is the creatures head, the creature drops down dead and blood oozes out of the wounds in its body*

aww smells like shit

*billy covers his nose and sees a bar across the street and with one last look at the fallen creature runs to the bar and goes inside*

*As you enter, you see the hooded man walking through the bathroom door as it closes behind him.*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:05 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

Haha what the hel-

AHHH!

who are you???

what?

Oh christ...

aww smells like shit

*As you enter, you see the hooded man walking through the bathroom door as it closes behind him.*

*billy checks his gun, 8 bullets left, and runs up to the door of the bathroom and raises the gun*

whoevers in there come out right now!
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:07 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

Haha what the hel-

AHHH!

who are you???

what?

Oh christ...

aww smells like shit

*billy checks his gun, 8 bullets left, and runs up to the door of the bathroom and raises the gun*

*The door slowly opens, and the hooded man stands there, arms at his sides.*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:09 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

Haha what the hel-

AHHH!

who are you???

what?

Oh christ...

aww smells like shit

*raises the gun to the mans head*

Don't move an inch or i will drop you. who are you, what are you doing here, what is this place, and WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:15 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

Haha what the hel-

AHHH!

who are you???

what?

Oh christ...

aww smells like shit

Don't move an inch or i will drop you. who are you, what are you doing here, what is this place, and WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

If I could help you, all of you, get out of here, I would, but I can't. This town is called Silent Hill. *he walks past you, unafraid of the gun, as if he doesnt even see it.* Guns and bullets will only help you here. If you want to survive, you must look inside yourself, and become blind to what you see. *The man starts to walk through the back door.* There are others here. meet up with them, and find a way out. I have been searching for twenty years, but there is a way. *he is gone.*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 10:22 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

what is this?

Haha what the hel-

AHHH!

who are you???

what?

Oh christ...

aww smells like shit

If I could help you, all of you, get out of here, I would, but I can't. This town is called Silent Hill. *he walks past you, unafraid of the gun, as if he doesnt even see it.* Guns and bullets will only help you here. If you want to survive, you must look inside yourself, and become blind to what you see. *The man starts to walk through the back door.* There are others here. meet up with them, and find a way out. I have been searching for twenty years, but there is a way. *he is gone.*

*watchs him go*

geez what a silly fuck

*in mocking voice*

o don't you see you must look INSIDE yourself!

*shakes his head*

what a twat.

*walks behind the bar, grabs a couple beers, goes back around, sits down at a table, puts gun down and opens a beer*

if your stuck in a town infested with monsters and your chances of dying are about 99%, there's only one option...

*raises beer to mouth and chugs it down*

ahhhhh...get completely shitfaced.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 11:01 pm

*walks around the town, trying to find ammo and weapons*
*finds a wooden bat on a bench*
Hmm
*swings at the air*
This could work quite nicely...
*walks down the stree*
*hears something in the distance*
Okay, I know better than to find out what it is...
*walks to the side of the street, and sees a man in the bar*
*walks inside*
Hello?
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 11:51 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
*walks around the town, trying to find ammo and weapons*
*finds a wooden bat on a bench*
Hmm
*swings at the air*
This could work quite nicely...
*walks down the stree*
*hears something in the distance*
Okay, I know better than to find out what it is...
*walks to the side of the street, and sees a man in the bar*
*walks inside*
Hello?

*billy, obviously drunk, looks at the man then at his gun, then back at the man and then back at the gun, wondering whether to shoot first and ask questions later, he decides to ask.

who....are..you?
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 11:53 pm

Edward...you?
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:00 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Edward...you?

*looks at edward suspiciously*

Billy...

*eyes close for 10 seconds before opening again, testing to make sure that the man standing in front of him and that he is still in this nightmare*

dammit...i don't suppose you have any alcohal on you do you? Unfortunantly i've run out...

*points to about a dozen beer bottles scattered on the floor and table*
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:02 am

Ah shit, just when I think I find a sane person around here, I find a drunk who can't tell whos a friend, and who's an enemy....
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:16 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Ah shit, just when I think I find a sane person around here, I find a drunk who can't tell whos a friend, and who's an enemy....

*gets up and walks toward to edward*

aww give me a few hours, i'll sober up.

*extends his hand*

My names Billy...Sullivan.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:17 am

Yeah...whatever, Edward Carnby....

((Yep, the guy from Alone in the Dark, lol))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:19 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Yeah...whatever, Edward Carnby....

((Yep, the guy from Alone in the Dark, lol))

*takes back hand*

yeah...right.

*starts to walk back to the table*

Do you have any weapons?
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:20 am

Just a bat and a magnum, only got 6 shots though...
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:30 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Just a bat and a magnum, only got 6 shots though...

*nods*

i got a pistol...8 rounds left and a radio...which is *sigh* broken.

*Looks back at edward*

I'm gonna go back outside and try to find some cloths...

*looks down at the bloody hospital gown he's wearing and the long cut across his chest*

and something to bandage this up.

*walks to the door and starts to open it*

i suppose we should stick together...you know strengh in numbers and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:32 am

Fine...
*follows him*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 2:37 am

*sticks his head out the door to check for enemies, realizes its too foggy to see anyhow and pulls out his gun and runs across the street into the clothing store*
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 8:55 am

*already loses him*
Well motherfucker....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill roleplay
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next