Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Hill roleplay

Go down 
+4
2 1/2-d
bassist
TheLivingReciever
Punk13405
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Silent Hill roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 10:13 pm

Yep, the name says it all, this roleplay takes place in Silent Hill, or at least the Silent Hill universe

RULES!!

1. No assault rifle, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, automatic pistols, sniper rifles, or machine guns, this takes place in Silent Hill after all, how many small towns do you know of that have that kind of ordinance?

2. If you see pyramid head, RUN!!!

3. You may not be a monster, or pyramid head, they are NPCs and will be treated as such, you may only run from or fight them.

4. You do not have unlimited ammo, so don't treat your weapons as such.

5. this RP is R rated, but not because of sex, there will be none of that here (and seriously, in Silent Hill, sex should be the LAST thing on your mind)

6. try to put some suspense in it, don't just run into an enemy every minute or so, because that's not how the game works.

7. NOWHERE is safe, so don't act as if there is some kind of "safe zone"

8. You don't start with weapons, you must find them yourself.

PISTOL:Silent Hill roleplay Glock_17-a2de58 the most basic gun in the game, has a decent rate of fire, but does little damage.Silent Hill roleplay G21 good for smaller enemies, is also not very accurate.
SHOTGUN:Silent Hill roleplay 10257_256 Don't leave home without it! This shotgun fire 12-gauge spreashot, buckshot, and slugs, but in the game, you only find spreadshot. It does higher damage than the pistol, but is less acurate, ammo is also more rare than 9mm ammo.
SMG:Silent Hill roleplay Uzi%20SMG%20SpringThe only automatic in the game, this SMG has a VERY high rate of fire, but doesn't do very much damage per bullet, and takes custom ammo, not the regular 9mm ammo.
BASEBALL BAT: [img]http://www.taurussports.ch/baseball/img/ra-232.jpg[img] A handy device for when you run out of ammo, this bat can do a decent amount of damage, and can be swung moderatly fast, doesn't have the longest range though.
MAUL:Silent Hill roleplay MaulSH3 Now THIS is a heavy hitter, this weapon does DEVESTATING damage to the enemy, the only problem is it is VERY heavy and difficult to use, but in some situations it can save your life.
CHAINSAW:Silent Hill roleplay Chainsaw Now here's a pretty piece of equiptment, this chainsaw can cut your enemies in two without you even trying, although the only problem with this is it runs out of fuel quickly, making it useless without a spare tank.
CRICKET BAT:Silent Hill roleplay Mitre%20Opener%20Bat Think of it as, an upgraded Wooden Bat, this Cricket Bat is thicker than most bats out there, and can deal a lot of damage, although they are a bit heavy, so muscles are needed to use it effectively.

Members:

Punk13405 - Edward
Thelivingreciever - Billy
hot bullet slug - linda
Evanrm3 - creepy guy
baconbits - Torque

Last edited by on Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 10:33 pm

((alright i'm joining, i'm glad you made this a seperate thread, the bording school is getting so f*cking complicated, prettty soon they're gonna suddenly be in willi wankas chocolate factory and then go to the moon where they'll find jedi and the monolith from 2001. from there they will fight lex luthor and superman will be wacking off a goat))

((sorry bout last time))

*Billy wakes up in a hospital bed, the room pitch black*

ughh...

*he gets up and stumbles to the door, he leans against the metal door, which is oddly rusty and bent*

where am i...

Last edited by on Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 10:36 pm

((WILLY WONKA!? THAT GAVE ME AN IDEA))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 10:40 pm

*billy opens the door a crack and looks out into the hallway*

huh...no one's there...

*billy hears something squealing and then a a wet crunching sound*

*shuts the door loudly and backs up*

jesus..what the fuck was that?
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 11:07 pm

*hears heavy footsteps approaching and something sharp being dragged across metal*

Oh shit!

*scrambles over to his bed and starts to push it towards the door*

arrrh...

*pushs the bed up against the door and slumps down against the bed exhausted, the footsteps stop in front of the door*

*slowly billy starts to crawl away from the door holding his breath*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 11:50 pm

*Billy slides up against the wall watching the door*

*whispering*

o please god hel-

*a 5 foot long sword comes through the door and slices down cutting the bed in half*

AHHHH!!!

*door flies off and pyrimad head bursts into the room dragging his sword behind him*

O MY FUCK!

*Billy jumps up and runs to the window and tries to open the window but it wont budge*

shit. shit. shit. shit. SHIT!!!

*pyrimad head moves closer*
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 1:12 am

*walks in...kills therd.....walks out*
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:17 am

2 1/2-d wrote:

((you know whats wierd? that was probably a good thing))
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:17 am

*wakes up in his house*
uuungh...
*gets dressed*
oh crap, look at the time!
*rushes to get ready for work*
*runs out to his car and gets in*
*drives too fast*
*goes along a winding mountain road*
*sees a kid on the road*
SHIT!!!!!
*turns off, careening off the road and down the mountain*

*wakes up to find himself thrown from the wreckage*
*turns out to be completely fine*
What the....
hmm, well where am I....
*looks to his right to see a forest trail*
Hmm...
*follows the trail into the woods*
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:18 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

((she's just doing that because she's pissed at me....))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:47 am

Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

((she's just doing that because she's pissed at me....))

((hmm, rather homosexual isn't it?))

*Billy bangs on the window, trying to open it but it won't budge*

FUCK!

*looks behind him and sees pyrimad head sword held over his head*

o sh*t

*billy dodges the blade by inchs, but the impact of the blade hitting the ground makes him lose his balance and he falls and slides on the blood to the open doorway and gets up and turns around*

see you later motherf-

*pyrimad head swings the blade around and it's cuts billy across the chest*

ARGHH!

*billy slips on the blood and falls down, the cut is shallow but bleeding profusly*

ahhh, fuck you!

*billy clutchs at his chest with one hand and with the other gives pyrimad head the finger, he then gets up and runs out of the room, with PH lumbering after him*
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:51 am

*he walks down the trail, noticing the interesting amount of fog inside it*
Wow, can't see much can I?
*looks around*
There has to be something nearby to help me find my bearings....
*hears static nearby*What's that?
*walks in the direction o the sound, and finds a two way radio on a park bench, it is making lots of static*
hmm...
*picks it up and puts it in his pocket*
*walks away, not noticing the pair of eyes looking at him through the nearby bushes*
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:07 am

*walks in again.....stabs therd 20 thimes....walks out again*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:07 am

*billy runs down the hallway, looks over his shoulder and sees pyrimad head at the end of the hallway*

Ha ha get fucked you slow douche!

*looks forward again and runs into the nurses station*

argh...

*stands up and sees a nurse with her back to him sitting in a chair*

HELP! Nurse i'm cut pretty bad and there some psycho after...

*Billy eyes finally adjust to his surroundings. The entire hallway is covered in blood and rust, and there are bloodstains everywhere and everything looks decrepted and abandoned*

me...

*billy gulps and looks back at the nurse who has turned around and he sees that see has no face and her uniform appears to be part of her skin*

o jesus, get away, get away from me!
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:10 am

2 1/2-d wrote:

((ok it's really lookin like someone raped your cat and put a stick ups it's ass and convinced you it was a lollipop and you ate it, i'm sorry about that but maybe you could direct your hate at the lollipop salesman))
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:16 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

((ok it's really lookin like someone raped your cat and put a stick ups it's ass and convinced you it was a lollipop and you ate it, i'm sorry about that but maybe you could direct your hate at the lollipop salesman))
(( humpf you can't tell me what to do i'll vent out my anger however i whant!! ))
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:23 am

((Chelsea, I know your pissed at me, but spamming on the GSH can get you in a lot more trouble than spamming on the OMB))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:23 am

2 1/2-d wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

(( humpf you can't tell me what to do i'll vent out my anger however i whant!! ))

((You are of course, correct. However i'm not the one who bought and ate a raped cat with a stick up it's ass, from the man who comes into your room at night and touchs you while your asleep))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:26 am

Punk13405 wrote:
((Chelsea, I know your pissed at me, but spamming on the GSH can get you in a lot more trouble than spamming on the OMB))

((yes i agree. if you are upset chelsea, i suggest pming him your spam))
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:28 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

((You are of course, correct. However i'm not the one who bought and ate a raped cat with a stick up it's ass, from the man who comes into your room at night and touchs you while your asleep))
(( wtf!! Neutral Neutral .......... this wierdo needs some help.... *throws a pillow at brad then walks away*........ ))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:32 am

2 1/2-d wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

(( wtf!! Neutral Neutral .......... this wierdo needs some help.... *throws a pillow at brad then walks away*........ ))

(( awww i'm just jokin with you. thanks for doing the right thing and leaving, unless you wish to RP, then go ahead ))

Last edited by on Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:33 am

2 1/2-d wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

Daaaaaaaaa*two hours later*aaammn!
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:48 am

*Billy backs away from the nurse and falls through an open door into the supply closet and ontop of a dead security guard*

Ahhh Jesus!

*looks down and sees the guards pistol laying on the floor, he snatchs it up and takes aim at the nurse, who is coming closer with a scapel raised high*

die bitc-

*just before he can shoot the 5-foot sword comes down and cuts the nurse in half, blood sprays everywhere and Billy is drenched a large hand grabs the the leg of the nurse and drags it out of billy's view*
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:57 am

*wakes up at the pub, seeing no one is here, getting up Linda looks up
at a glass of beer, she takes and chug of it, gets up and leaves the pub*

Oh man what a night, i don't even remember being at this pub.

*she walks outside to see that there is still no body around*

Hello, anybody here?

*she continues to yell at in vain and Linda slowly strolls along the side walk, the city is almost pitch black if not for the street lamps glowing at the distance*

*as she walks towards the light a shadowy figure appears above the halo of the street lamp*

Who's there, who are you....say something!
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:04 am

*finally makes it into town to see it deserted*
Hmm, this town isn't on any maps....
*sees the city limits sign*
WELCOME TO SILENT HILL
Hmm....
*continues on into town*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill roleplay   Silent Hill roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill roleplay