Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dreams of gorillaz

Go down 
+9
dinos go rawr!
bassist
23_Felicia_Queens_23
nutmeg1992
Punk13405
InTheDitch
viol8r
Aucuas
starlight
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:57 am

DAng, he doesn't have the Nikki Clarke mark, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

Female Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:59 am

Sad

God, I love this thread a lot now. To show my love, I may post a few slash pics to show what else I dream about.

dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 5f04fb8cba0
dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 Arsesnn1
Back to top Go down
http://zenzoo.deviantart.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:07 am

O_O I've always wondered if Noel and Julian were really...that way, you really can never tell....
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:11 am

If they're gay?

Nah, Noel and Julian are straight. (Meh, Noel's got a girlfriend. Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:14 am

Oh, phew, I was worried they were gay or something your slash pics are way too convincing....
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:16 am

I've got way more slash pics...too many, said my friends, but they're happy if I give them episodes over MSN. Laughing

I still love this picture of the Pie Sketch...Noel looks like a rabbit in headlights.

dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 Booshej7

Talking of rabbits... Wink RABBIT RAPE!

dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 1od4pg6

And for no reason at all... Laughing

dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 Sweetelephant
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:48 am

lol, I've seen Sweet, that was funny.
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 4:49 am

Very Happy I love Sweet...so does my sister, and she watches it all the time. She also loves Noel. Stupid little 8 year old, stealing my DVDs...>8U
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:22 am

i just looked that up on youtube...OMG!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shocked i feel like i'm cheating on Damon Shocked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:23 am

Lol, YOU CAN'T RESIST THE NOEL!!!
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:17 am

^^ I love Sweet.

I want to catch Noel, hide him in my room and feed him chewits and other sweets. Then try to keep chocolate away from him.
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

Female Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 1:01 pm

( Mad oh! stick to topic! u wanna spam, go somewhere else, don't do it on my thread!)
I had a weird gorillaz related dream last night,one of those ones that jumps about, it seems a bit sappy but I fink I know where it sprung from Cool I'll explain after.
I was in my room in the dark but I knew someone else was there & when I turned on the light 2D was sat by my window all dressed in black with a long black coat on, he looked at me & said "hope ya don't mind me stoppin' by unannounced" I shook my head & he sat on the bed, he put his arms round me & then for some reason we were outside under a full moon still in my nightdress & he said "there's somfin I need to tell u" & when he smiled at me he had fangs, he put his arms round me & said "don't be affraid, I won't hurt u" & kissed me, then we were in a big fancy old fashon room with a four poster bed & silk & satin covers & carpet & all that, I was now in a long red satin dress ( which is weird coz I'm not really a dress person) & my hair was all in ringlets & stuff, he sat with me on the bed & said "stay with me" & I looked at him & said "forever" he stood up, took me in his arms & the room kinda dissapeard, he kissed me, brushed my hair out of the way & started to sink his teeth in & then.......................
my stupid dog jumped on me & woke me up Sad I was kinda creeped out by it but I guess that's wot ya get from watchin' buffy the vampire slayer for 3 hours solid Laughing & then fallin asleep with 2D bein the last fing I saw (I got a poster of 'em on my ceiling so it's the last fing I see every night & the first fing I see in the morning) Cool
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 2:42 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:47 pm

Hmm, you have pretty straightforward dreams, mine make little if any sense at all
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know...Murdoc has almost completed the gathering of his army. The Battle of Kong is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 10:17 pm

star was right...we should stay on topic. post a thread in kong updates about this war thing. i have no idea what you're on about Question
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

Female Number of posts : 1706

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 3:43 am

Ahh, I Just Had a gorillaz Dream a Few Minutes Ago.
I Was in a huge Shopping Mall.
And People Were Carring signs And Cheering Booing.
and They Were Betting on a Fight between Murdoc And 2D.
Everyone Betted on 2D Winning, cos Everyone There Hated Murdoc.
One Guy Had a Sign That said Something like"Will Work for Food, Damn Murdoc!" Poor Murdoc.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 3:53 am

I had a dream where I was going through this haunted House, and you know how in your dreams, some things that aren't usually scary at all, are incredibly scary in a dream, well this tree walks around the corner (Yes, a fucking TREE!) And I SCREAM and run the other way, and this aborted fetus is in the window, and I FREAK and run up the stairs, I look down the stairs and there's a demon down the stairs, so I run into the bedroom, and Murdoc's in there with a speedo on and I say something like "I just had the most horrible dream" and he goes "Just come back to bed" so I get in bed with him and WHEEEE!!
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

Female Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 10:40 am

I got an interestin' one to add, I can't remember it all but I'll tell ya what I do remember, it's kinda weird & funny but don't laugh coz personally it's imbarissin' & I aint got a clue where it came from.
the first part I remember is I was sittin' in my livin' room with my bro pingin' elastic bands at each other (I guess this came in coz we really had been doin' that durrin' the day) then there's a gap coz I can't remember, then for some reason I was out side on an empty street (which I didn't recognise, so I had no clue where it was) somethin' was followin' me but there was nobody else around so I ran & climbed over a big metal fence then there's another gap, & suddenly I was on what looked like a buildin' site with loads of crap on the ground includin' a burnt out truck (but that comes in later) & I saw (& don't laugh coz I don't know how or why I did see 'em) the 4 ninja turtles (which in the dream seemed totaly normal) they spoke to me but I can't remember all of what they were sayin' but it somethin' about what was followin' me, that it was dangerous & I should stick with 'em to be safe so I was walkin' along with 'em then there's another gap, then 2 tall dark figures came round the corner & we all ran but the dark figures caught up with us then there's yet another gap, then one of 'em spoke he told me to come over to him & I recognised the voice, it was 2D he was tellin' me to move away from the turtle guys but one of 'em told me it was a trick & to stay with 'em then the other figure told 'em all to f**k off & out of the shadows stepped muds, there was some big argument & one of the turtle guys grabed me & put a knife to my throut tellin' 'em to get away but 2D headbutted him & pulled me out of the way & him & muds kicked the crap out of all 4 of 'em,(don't ask me how coz I don't know) 2 of 'em made a run for it & disapeared & 2 of 'em pushed the truck over on to 2D then ran off in to the dark so I was standin' there cryin' coz I thought my hero had just been squashed when suddenly he wiggled out of the window & said "good job dat fing didn't 'ave a roof aint it or I'd be all squished" & grinned at me & muds turned round & said "well there's still hope" then it all changed again & we were back on the street, I was sittin' on a wall next to 2D who had his arm round me & muds went off in to a kabab shop (I have no idea where the kabab shop came from either) then another gap, then we were walkin' down the street, I was gettin' snuggly with 2D & then..... my stupid dog jumped on me & woke me up the annoyin' little hair ball
Mad
so for some reason in this dream what are usually the good guys were the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 11:02 pm

I had a dream where 2D raped Johhny the Homicidal Maniac, but it wasn't when he was the age he was in in the comics, he was like 8 or something, which is all the more scary, and you ever wake up feeling kinda wierd from the dream you had? I woke up feeling like that....
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 1:50 am

my only gorillaz dream happen just today, it was all the other band members ploting to kill murdoc because he is too controling, so the got doctor who to get him in the time booth and bring him to another time where Darleks ripped him to bits, after that Russel served drinks for everybody plus doctor who, yeah weird stuff right?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 12:47 pm

I Had a Dream I was inside kong and they were Remodeling.
the demon kept looking at me, and it was (kong) Bigger and looked like an office building.
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 8:29 pm

Nutmeg didn't you ahve a dream of them ice skating wiht the nut cracker XD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 6:24 pm

I Had a Dream Last night where Kong looked Really Really Bad! Wercked Worse!
with parts of the Floor Gone and Blood on the walls.
And part of the Hellhole Sticking up from the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 pm

I had a dream where Gorillaz were staying at my place for the weekend, nothing much happened, I just talked with Noodle pretty much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams of gorillaz   dreams of gorillaz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dreams of gorillaz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2