Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?

Go down 
+4
dark raven
noirame
viol8r
23_Felicia_Queens_23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 1:48 am

If you have no idea what the topic title means, click your back button, and no one gets hurt. j/k I'm looking for links to sim skins of our fave foursome, or, barring that, someone who knows how to make them. Yes, Irealize I could create my own, if I had half a lick of artistic talent, but I don't, and I wouldn't' have the pc skills even if I had the time. So if anyone reading this knows of any FREE sites where I can get skins that match/resemble the Gorillaz, post a link here, please. I"m not totally incapable of simple mannip/recolor/renaming files. I have a sizeable collection of meshes, LL, UL, SS, HP, and MM EPs.

On the other hand, if you know how, why not make them yourself? I'll even blast them all over the internet with complete credit going to YOU, of course. I'm just tired searching the 'net for somethng that's just not there. Artistic types, try a new form of expres​sion(yes I"m desperate! Razz ) Big thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give. I love you
Felicia cat

Last edited by on Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 1:55 am

i think the only things they are making like that are for the sims 2. i think you have a pretty good 2d one already. i still have the pics you sent me of sim me and 'D Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 2:05 am

I have a few! That just reminded me that I'm not finished my 2-D one!

EDIT - Oh...the old sims? I have Sims 2.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 2:11 am

felicia made a sim that kinda looked like me, and sim 2d having a bit of x rated fun Cool
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 2:13 am

viol8r wrote:
felicia made a sim that kinda looked like me, and sim 2d having a bit of x rated fun Cool

*gigglesnort* You're nasty! XD
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 2:15 am

noirame wrote:
I have a few! That just reminded me that I'm not finished my 2-D one!

EDIT - Oh...the old sims? I have Sims 2.
Figures; thanks, anyway, and hang on to them; I plan to get TS2 eventually. T_T And I like my 2D, too; I'm mainly looking for better heads for Muds, Noodle, and Russ. Better clothes would be nice, too. I really need a good Noodle head; I'm using a crappy default right now. At least I got a nice, new reallly fat mesh for Russ! Very Happy He just wasn't.....BIG enough. Laughing
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 2:28 am

Well, I gotta take shower and get to bed. See ya'll tomorrow; maybe early if my manager gets the okay to close the store at 6. 'Course, that means a 2-hr workday. T_T
Back to top Go down
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 6:47 am

i had a look at the gorillaz skins.....they didnt look quite right....their faces were all streached....i jus make custom ones
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

Female Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 2:42 pm

I made some Sims 1 skins of Noodle...but they won't upload to the internet due to my lack of the 1st game with the internet...I deleted it, with the data still saved.

I made a few Gorillaz shirts as well.
Back to top Go down
http://zenzoo.deviantart.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 2:47 pm

viol8r wrote:
Hellz I'd like to see that!
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 2:49 pm

Ohh, I would too. Hehe, did you download the hack that lets you see them under the covers? Cool
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 11:59 pm

I did better than that; I got 3rd party items that make it a lot more...interestin. Adults only, though; sorry!
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 3:45 am

I got that last year...my dad still doesn't know that when my male Sims get in the bath, I nearly faint. It is realistic...and to say most of my Sims are Noel Fielding lookalikes, I'm not as excited as I should be. Wink
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 7:36 pm

i could make sims 2 gorillaz skins. but not the sims 1. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianneXbanana
Aucuas

Aucuas

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 1:48 am

I can make both...though 1 is harder, since there isn't much to see of it.
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 4:26 pm

viol8r wrote:
wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?   The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1 Gorillaz skins?
Page 1 of 1