Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)

Go down 
+6
bassist
MandalorianGuard
hot bullet slug
Evanrm3
TheLivingReciever
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) Empty
PostSubject: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 11:10 pm

Welcome to the Sith Academy! Here you will learn to control the dark side of the force. The same rules from the Jedi Academy apply here, you will recieve a room in the Sith Barracks, and you can have with a roomate, if you really wish, but you have a better chance of finding a lightsaber in your back Twisted Evil. Which brings me too my next point, the Sith Academy is not for the weak or the faint of heart. No deeds of mercy or kindness shall be displayed here. This is a place for those who want to be the bad guys and and wreck havoc and chaos in the galaxy Twisted Evil You can have characters on both boards, in fact it's recommended as there will be lots of fighting between the Sith and Jedi on both boards.

If you want to join give me your characters stats

Name
Species
Age (optional)
Hieght:
Lightsaber type/color

you can also give me a brief description of your character if you want and i will post it. PM me if you want to update it.

IMPORTANT

Any bounty hunter character you created from the jedi board are also welcome.

Instructors will bear the title of Sith Lord or just Lord to the students, and the teachers will address wach other as Darth. Students will carry the title of Darth. You can choose your lightsaber color and type (double blade, single blade or dual blade). Sith Lightsaber color is a much more limited compared to the Jedi. The colors are red, bronze, crimson, and purple.

As of this moment we are at war with the Jedi, you must train your mind and body if you wish to defeat them and rule the galaxy.

Remember the Sith Philosophy!

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through
testing the limits of one's anger,
passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the Force
offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate.

–tenets of Sith philosophy

THE LIST OF INSTRUCTORS ARE AS FOLLOWS((NO MORE ADDITIONS!))

TheLivingReciever

Name: Sith Lord/ Darth Greven
Species: Human
Hieght: 6'2
Lightsaber Type/Color: Dual Single Blades/ Dark Red

Background:

The Dark Lord of The Sith's past is a complete mystery. It is speculated that He was once the apprentice of the Lord of Hunger Darth Nihilus. Nihilus lead the Jedi Purge, moving across the galaxy killing all the Jedi on every planet they came across. During a battle with an unknown Jedi Master on the planet Telos, Nihilus was badly wounded. It is assumed that Lord Greven, realizing his chance, struck his master down and took control of the Sith Forces, as Nihilus was never heard of again and all the Jedi on Telos were slaughtered. Recent reports confirm that Lord Greven has indeed taken control of Sith Forces and is continuing the Jedi Purge. Reports also mention that the Sith Lord has also set up a Sith Academy on an unknown planet, training an elite group of Sith to help him on his mission to annihilate all remaining Jedi's in the galaxy.

Lord Greven is a sadistic and brutal creature, taking pleasure in torturing those unlucky enough to displease him before killing them. From his flagship, The Ravenger, he consumes whole worlds to feed his insatiable appetite for power.

Lord Greven has mastered Form II Mashaki, Form IV Shien/ Djem So, and Form VII Juyo and uses them and his devastating force powers together to unleash unrelenting ferocious attacks upon his enemies, often overwhelming them to the point of exhaustion.

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Name: Sith Lord/ Darth Ryanus
Species: Chiss
Height: Around 6'2
Lightsaber Color: Orange (Single Blade)

Background:

Darth Ryanus is a disgraced Chiss, exiled from the Acendancy. Exact reasons remain unknown. Exact details about his rise to power are scetchy at best. Ryanus is one of the only Chiss to ever learn the way of the Force. He wandered throught the galaxy before being found by a rennagade Jedi who had fallen to the Dark Side. The name of the Dark Jedi has been lost to the ages. Eventually, Ryanus killed his "Master" and became a Dark Lord of The Sith.

In combat, Darth Ryanus uses his own unique style, a combination of Form II Mashaki, Form VII Juyo, and Form III Sorensu. His unique form of fighting often catches his opponents off-guard.

hotbulletslug

Name: Sith Lord/Darth Sefulu
Species: human( only 25% is human such as the brain and some organs the rest is biomechcanical.)
height: 7'4
light-saber colors: two bright red and two dark red.

background:

Sefulu had always demonstrated a unusual degree of control over the force. As a child she, one day became angry with her parents and in a powerful display of force power killed them. The Jedi knights, aware of her ability, took her in, under the hopes that they could teach her how to control the force for good. This however would be thier last mistake, the Jedi academy she was living at was later found burnt to the ground, the Jedi inside already murdered and Sefulu and several other students gone. Sefulu with the other stundents, whom she had tricked into turning to the dark side, started her own sect. When she was a bit older a sickness took hold and she became weaker and was soon unable to fight. Her student's decided that they would get kill her and take control of the sect. Unfortunantly for them, as weak as her body was, her mind had never faded and using the force she killed them all. Now alone it seemed she was fated to die, but at that moment, High above planet, The Sith Lord and his fleet, were waiting. Lord Greven had sensed that Jedi may have been living on that planet, he soon realized this was not the case. Lord Greven found the weakened Sefulu and sensing her incredible power, saved her. Her body had to be replaced, major organs and blood were saved, but the rest became machine.

Evanrm

Name: Sith Lord/Darth Nefares
Species: Falleen
Height: 6'4
Lightsaber colors: Both are red

Background:

Nefares is unlike other Falleen, in that he was born horribly disfigured, missing an arm, half a leg, and having a twisted face. Because of this, he was shunned by his people and was exiled to Dathomir, were he only managed to survive in the wild by using the force. Nefares has trained himself in the dark side, and as a result his force powers are chaotic and especially destructive . he is rageful and cold hearted. Nefares wears a mask of bone over his disfigured face, and has droid prosthetics attached to his stump of a leg and arm socket.

In combat, Nefares relys on quick and brutal attacks from his twin lightsabers, and destructive and chaotic force attacks.

LIST OF STUDENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS

MandalorianGuard

Name:Darth Spiridium
Species: Human(cat when shape shifts)
Lightsaber: Red Electro Staff(as seen in Episode 3)

background:

I am a bounty hunter and Jedi deserter and wears Mandalorian Armor much like Boba Fett's. I like video games, hacking, and bounty hunting. I tend to full around sometimes but, can get the job done. I'm also the commander of the 307th Legion and 308th Legion. I also, am a master at telekinesis but, not too skilled with a lightsaber and best prefer to use electro staffs.

Blood

Name: Darth Jayem
Class: human
height:5'7"
lighsaber:double ended bronze

backround: Former student of the Jedi Academy, Jayem has defected from the Jedi and turned to the dark side.

Evanrm

Name: Darth Skarrok (AKA Skaal.)
Species: Anzati

Characteristics: Darth Skarrok is tall and lean, and has long black hair that he wears in a braid. He wears black sleveless robes over a black leather tunic, pants, and boots.

Darth Skarrok is brash and bold, and can become angry very quickly. He is confident in his abilities, sometimes overconfident. He is vengeful for his defeat at the hands of his former Master Jaye.

In combat, Darth Skarrok wields a crimson lightsaber that he can affix to a cortosis staff to make a sort of light-spear. He often uses the force to enhance his speed and agility, and practices the Ataru lightsaber combat form.

baconbits

Name:Darth Kirin(that's pronounced KEER-in)
Species:Human w/ unknown species
Height:5'7''
Lightsaber type/color:Red

Background:Was adopted into a farming family on Tatooine. Always had aggressive tendencies towards other members of his family, primarily his father. One day, while an excelling Jedi padawan was stopping by during a wide-spread search for a Sith Lord, Kirin became fed up after an argument with his parents, immediately stole the padawan's lightsaber and "just started swinging" as he says. Has been known to attack almost as if he were a wild animal when he ever undergoing immense stress or backed into a corner.

MEMBERS OF THE SITH ARMY ARE AS FOLLOWS

Bassist

Name:Canderous Fett
Species:Human
Height:6'5
Lightsaber type/color: None he is a bounty hunter so BLASTERS.

background: CLASSIFIED

The Sith Admiral and The Sith troopers.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:53 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 11:12 pm

maybe hmm naww
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 12:39 am

Cool! I'm totally going to join! My character shall be.... Darth Nefares.

Name: Darth Nefares

Species: Falleen

Height: 6'4

Lightsaber colors: Both are red

Characteristics: Nefares is unlike other Falleen, in that he was born horribly disfigured, missing an arm, half a leg, and having a twisted face. Because of this, he was shunned by his people and was exiled to Dathomir, were he only managed to survive in the wild by using the force. Nefares has trained himself in the dark side, and as a result his force powers are chaotic and especially destructive . he is rageful and cold hearted. Nefares wears a mask of bone over his disfigured face, and has droid prosthetics attached to his stump of a leg and arm socket.

In combat, Nefares relys on quick and brutal attacks from his twin lightsabers, and destructive and chaotic force attacks.
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 1:56 am

Name:Darth Sefulu

Species: human( only 25% is human such as the brain and or some organs the rest is biomechcanical.)

height: 7'4

light-saber colors: two bright red and two dark red.

background: Sefulu was taken in by Jedi knights, that found that she had the force, then later ran away when she chose not to follow their teachings. so she was out on her own along with some other former Jedi students,who abandoned the ways, so they search to find more children or any others who were lost and want to find something more to life, later in her age Sefulu began to become slower and weaker with each passing day. soon she was too old and tired to even wield a saber let alone fight. so one day she along with some of her students went on a quest to make her stronger, they found a small planet with doctors that could replace most of her body to make way for metal body, so after the operation was finished. she was like a young woman again and started fighting against Jedi knights once more with a new body and new skills.
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 7:31 am

Can I join? I have a grey venator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 3:22 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:
[url]

((of course,give m your character, name , species, hieght and/or age, lightsaber type and color and if you want a brief description.))

((what is a grey venator?))
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 6:23 pm

Name:Canderous Fett
Species:Human
Height:6'5
Lightsaber type/color: None he is a bounty hunter so BLASTERS.

background:CLASSIFIED
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 7:21 pm

Name:Jayem
Class:human
height:5'7"
lighsaber:double ended bronze

backround:ran away from jedi academy
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:47 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:
[url]

((of course,give m your character, name , species, hieght and/or age, lightsaber type and color and if you want a brief description.))

((what is a grey venator?))

My character: Darth Spiridium
Name:ED2
Species: Human(cat when shape shifts)
Lightsaber: Red Electro Staff(as seen in Episode 3)
Info:

I am a bounty hunter and Jedi deserter and wears Mandalorian Armor much like Boba Fett's. I like video games, hacking, and bounty hunting. I tend to full around sometimes but, can get the job done. I'm also the commander of the 307th Legion and 308th Legion. I also, am a master at telekinesis but, not too skilled with a lightsaber and best prefer to use electro staffs.

A imperial venator as seen as in the end of revenge of the sith, my flagship, the Mandalorian Headhunter:

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) 800px-Imperial_Venator

Last edited by on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 pm

((Updated info))

Name: Sith Lord/ Darth Ryanus

Species: Chiss

Height: Around 6'2

Lightsaber Color: Orange (Single Blade)

Bio:

Darth Ryanus is a disgraced Chiss, exiled from the Acendancy. Exact reasons remain unknown. Exact details about his rise to power are scetchy at best. Ryanus is one of the only Chiss to ever learn the way of the Force. He wandered throught the galaxy before being found by a rennagade Jedi who had fallen to the Dark Side. The name of the Dark Jedi has been lost to the ages. Eventually, Ryanus killed his "Master" and became a Dark Lord of The Sith.

In combat, Darth Ryanus uses his own unique style, a combination of Form II Mashaki, Form VII Juyo, and Form III Sorensu. His unique form of fighting often catches his opponents off-guard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:59 pm

Welcome children to the dark side, classes will start as soon as the other lords and I will present.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 10:02 pm

((BTW, Nefares is a lord, not a student. FIX IT!))
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 10:05 pm

((So what do the Bounty hunters do?))
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 10:05 pm

((Here's a link to star wars smilies you'll have to post them as images to use them:))
http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=posting&mode=smilies

((They're great for roleplaying))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 10:50 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
((BTW, Nefares is a lord, not a student. FIX IT!))

((fine. You will be the last instructor, we already have enough.))
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:14 pm

ok can i be a commander of the stormtroopers and stuff but still be a sith
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:17 pm

1881 wrote:
ok can i be a commander of the stormtroopers and stuff but still be a sith

((oooooooo ok i see so now you find this thread appealing??? jk yes you can be the Sith army commander))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:19 pm

((When do we start?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:27 pm

ATTENTION VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

ok i'm making a few changes. We will no longer have "students" I am going to start calling the "students" Dark Jedi but they are basically the same thing. And a new section will be created

The Sith Army: this will include the bounty hunters and sith commanders(well we only have one and we only need one sooo yeah just bounty hunters and the rest of the sith troopers, because BH aren't Dark Jedi but are still part of the sith)

So a recap, the catagories are

SITH LORDS aka instructers (we have 4 now and thats it. NO MORE)

DARK JEDI( or students)

SITH ARMY(bounty hunters and the sith commander).
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:32 pm

((IM THE FIRST BH YES!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:35 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((When do we start?))

ROLEPLAY STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!

((anyone who wants to make a character or create a second one PM me))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 11:49 pm

((Yo, here is my new Dark Jedi character. A few of you might recognize him from the Jedi academy, but he has recently defected.))

Darth Skarrok (AKA Skaal.)

Species: Anzati

Characteristics: Darth Skarrok is tall and lean, and has long black hair that he wears in a braid. He wears black sleveless robes over a black leather tunic, pants, and boots.

Darth Skarrok is brash and bold, and can become angry very quickly. He is confident in his abilities, sometimes overconfident. He is vengeful for his defeat at the hands of his former Master Jaye.

In combat, Darth Skarrok wields a crimson lightsaber that he can affix to a cortosis staff to make a sort of light-spear. He often uses the force to enhance his speed and agility, and practices the Ataru lightsaber combat form.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 4:04 am

*Lord Greven appears with a wounded Skaal*

*he motions to a couple of guards*

Take the Boy, he is injured, put him into the infirmary and see to it he recovers quickly he must start his training as soon as possible.

*Lord Greven watchs as the guards carry Skaal around the corner*

This boy will play a crucial role in the fight against the Jedi.

*turns to bodyguard*

When he wakes up inform him of his duty and his new title...Darth Skarrok
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:39 am

*turns into a cat and follows Darth Greven* cat
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 4:44 pm

((oh and also Jayem went sith by choice not anger))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)   SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY) Empty

Back to top Go down

SITH ACADEMY (companion thread to the JEDI ACADEMY)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next