Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?

Go down 
+4
MandalorianGuard
Cuzin13
viol8r
ChrryBlssm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 2:59 pm

I was watching the final half of Bravo's "100 Scariest Movie Moments" when they got to that one move "Seven". Ya know, the one with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman and all of the deaths in relation to the 7 deadly sins? Look it up on IMDB.com if you need to. Apparently the scariest scene was when they came across the corpse that they assumed was dead and there were nothing but christmas tree air fresheners hanging on the ceiling.

Of course, I immediately thought of Murdoc's winnebago.

That got me thinking, "Are there more horror movie connections in the winne?" I suppose the shark thing in the closet alludes to the infamous "Jaws" movie, but I'd love to know if any of ya'll have found any others.

Forgive me if you already knew about this and I'm simply the last horse to cross the finish line, but I was simply curious and the idea struck me so I went with it. cherry
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 3:23 pm

all the candles in his bedroom look like some kind of satanic ritual was performed there. believe it or not, i don't know horror movies very well Embarassed so i wouldn't know where that came from, but it sounds familiar.
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

Female Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 9:38 am

This has nothing to do with the winnebago, but last night I was watching The Exorcist.... But I'm sure alot of people already know about all the Exorcist stuff in the video for Rock It, 'specially this:

Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? Exorcist
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 9:41 am

ChrryBlssm wrote:
I was watching the final half of Bravo's "100 Scariest Movie Moments" when they got to that one move "Seven". Ya know, the one with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman and all of the deaths in relation to the 7 deadly sins? Look it up on IMDB.com if you need to. Apparently the scariest scene was when they came across the corpse that they assumed was dead and there were nothing but christmas tree air fresheners hanging on the ceiling.

Of course, I immediately thought of Murdoc's winnebago.

That got me thinking, "Are there more horror movie connections in the winne?" I suppose the shark thing in the closet alludes to the infamous "Jaws" movie, but I'd love to know if any of ya'll have found any others.

Forgive me if you already knew about this and I'm simply the last horse to cross the finish line, but I was simply curious and the idea struck me so I went with it. cherry

Hey I saw that last night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 11:27 am

viol8r wrote:
all the candles in his bedroom look like some kind of satanic ritual was performed there. believe it or not, i don't know horror movies very well Embarassed so i wouldn't know where that came from, but it sounds familiar.
ZOMG TEH SHOCKZ0RZ EMOTE! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Kidding...I'm sure I could probably google something pertaining to satanic rituals in horror movies and come up with quite a list. I'm not exactly the mistress of horror movies either, even though I love a good scare, so I can't really think of one off the top of my head that included a satanic ritual.

That said, I scoured the winne looking for more connections. I'm convinced that the freaky lady in the kitchen must be tied in with a movie somehow, but we're just not seeing it. Where the hell's a complete horror movie buff when you need one? Seriously...

MandalorianGuard wrote:

What? The 100 Scariest Movie Moments thing? I wanted "The Shining" to beat out "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" so badly. I mean it was way freakier than some dipsh!t running around with a chainsaw. I laughed my ass off during that movie, so I don't see why it deserved to be number 5.

Don't even get me started on "Jaws" being number one...
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 1:11 pm

hmm *reads chrry blssms sig* id say hi
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

Female Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 1:25 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
Where the hell's a complete horror movie buff when you need one? Seriously...

*raises hand* Very Happy I'm into the older horror movies from the 80's or somewhere around that time. I never miss a chance to watch anything scary. That's why I haven't been on the computer very much. Horror movies are on TV alot 'cus it's close to Halloween. But I'm not gonna pretend I've seen every single horror movie, 'cus I haven't.

STUFF I'VE SEEN:
-A Nightmare on Elm Street
-A Nightmare on Elm Street II: Freddy's Revenge
-Wes Craven's New Nightmare
-Friday the 13th
-Friday the 13th Part 2
-Friday the 13th: The Final Friday
-Jason X (just the first half of it)
-Freddy vs. Jason
-Stephen King's IT
-The Shining (just caught the last half hour)
-13 Ghosts
-Sleepy Hollow
-The Exorcist
-Halloween
-Signs (just the first hour or so)
-The Ring
-The Ring 2
-Silence of the Lambs
-Child's Play
-Children of the Corn
Maybe a few others I can't think of at the moment.
Oh, and yeah I saw that countdown thing on Bravo last year. Jaws came in first and I thought that was a rip off. Alien came in second and the Exorcist came in third... or was it the other way around?

STUFF I WANNA SEE:
-Hellraiser
-Cujo
And anything else that might be interesting.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 6:34 pm

1881 wrote:
hmm *reads chrry blssms sig* id say hi
Because that wasn't random at ALL. o____O;;;

Back on topic: There's gotta be something up with that damn rattling plant, but everytime I see it, I just immediately think, "The Little Shop of Horrors" or something. *shrugs* Eh...
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 6:47 pm

I've seen:
The Fly
The Fly II
The Shining (both versions)
The Thing
The Exorcist I, II, and III
Cujo
Children of the Corn
The Blob
Seven
Dracula
Frankenstein
The Mommy
The Wolfman
Nosferatu
Little Shop of Horrors
House on Haunted Hill
The Haunting
Rose Red
Saw I, and II
Hellraiser I and II
The Blair Witch Project
Eyes Wide Shut
They
Jeepers Creepers I and II
IT
Graveyard Shift
Salems Lot
Pet Sematary
The Mangler I, II, and The Mangler Reborn
Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
Phantom of the Opera
8-legged Freaks
Alien I, II, III, and IV
All the Nightmare on Elm Streets
All the Friday the 13ths
Motel Hell
The Hitcher
Joy Ride
High Tension
City of Lost Children
Zombi
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Last House on the Left
The Stand
The Dark Tower (TV Series)
Christine
Carrie
Rosemarie's Baby
The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
The Good Son
Queen of the Damned
Constantine
A Clockwork Orange
Cube I, and II
They Come at Night
The People Under the Stairs
Prince of Darkness
From Dusk 'Till Dawn
The Hills have eyes (both versions)
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 6:51 pm

Right...but this isn't about who has seen what movies.
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 8:06 pm

those 2 comical critics cracked me up espacially da part about the crazy mother and the boys dat bein a dirty whore Laughing
Back to top Go down
baconbits

baconbits

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 8:41 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
viol8r wrote:
ZOMG TEH SHOCKZ0RZ EMOTE! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Kidding...I'm sure I could probably google something pertaining to satanic rituals in horror movies and come up with quite a list. I'm not exactly the mistress of horror movies either, even though I love a good scare, so I can't really think of one off the top of my head that included a satanic ritual.

That said, I scoured the winne looking for more connections. I'm convinced that the freaky lady in the kitchen must be tied in with a movie somehow, but we're just not seeing it. Where the hell's a complete horror movie buff when you need one? Seriously...

MandalorianGuard wrote:

What? The 100 Scariest Movie Moments thing? I wanted "The Shining" to beat out "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" so badly. I mean it was way freakier than some dipsh!t running around with a chainsaw. I laughed my ass off during that movie, so I don't see why it deserved to be number 5.

Don't even get me started on "Jaws" being number one...

And the fact the "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" is shit that actually happened makes no nevermind to you? Trust me, anything that you know really takes place can be alot scarier than what is fake... Even though I think Alien should've easily won out against "Jaws"
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 9:04 pm

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre didn't really happen, I know it says it did, but it was based off of something completely unrelated, and it didn't even happen in Texas, it happened in Wisconsin, and the man used a chainsaw to cut up his victims after they were dead, so it was not even close to what the movie suggested, don't ever believe the "Based ona true story" tag that comes with a movie, it's usually a lie...
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 9:11 pm

baconbits wrote:
And the fact the "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" is shit that actually happened makes no nevermind to you? Trust me, anything that you know really takes place can be alot scarier than what is fake... Even though I think Alien should've easily won out against "Jaws"
Being born and raised in Texas, I know that the so called "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" never happened at all, so no, it makes no nevermind to me. Smile

Punk13405 wrote:
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre didn't really happen, I know it says it did, but it was based off of something completely unrelated, and it didn't even happen in Texas, it happened in Wisconsin, and the man used a chainsaw to cut up his victims after they were dead, so it was not even close to what the movie suggested, don't ever believe the "Based ona true story" tag that comes with a movie, it's usually a lie...
Quoted for absolute truth. Thank you! cherry
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 11:46 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:
those 2 comical critics cracked me up espacially da part about the crazy mother and the boys dat bein a dirty whore Laughing
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 8:06 pm

i'm pretty sure there are horror movie connections all over kong =] like when you click that bloody door it goes to a room & that creepy little laughter sounds & on the wall there's a zombie from dawn of the dead :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianneXbanana
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?   Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection? Empty

Back to top Go down

Murdoc's Winne Horror Connection?
Page 1 of 1