Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!!   HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!! EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 8:53 pm

)Okay, for anyone who has sattelite or digital/non digital cable, AMC is currently having a horror movie festival on AMC, from last Monday to this monday.

Tonight their special presentation, apart from the normal horror movies, is The Exorcist 1-3, they have The Exorcist 1 on RIGHT NOW!!

If you get AMC, WATCH THIS MARATHON, yesterday they had Hellraiser 1-2, as well as Friday the 13th, part 2, and Friday the 13th, the final chapter (haha, I don't think so Laughing
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!!   HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!! EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 9:23 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
)Okay, for anyone who has sattelite or digital/non digital cable, AMC is currently having a horror movie festival on AMC, from last Monday to this monday.

Tonight their special presentation, apart from the normal horror movies, is The Exorcist 1-3, they have The Exorcist 1 on RIGHT NOW!!

If you get AMC, WATCH THIS MARATHON, yesterday they had Hellraiser 1-2, as well as Friday the 13th, part 2, and Friday the 13th, the final chapter (haha, I don't think so Laughing

*is watching it right now* Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!!   HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!! EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 10:28 pm

i own a really creepy thing to watch on halloween. i have original first edition VHS of poltergueist 1 and 2...on my 2 tape through the first half of the movie i saw a small orb floating in the top left corner of the screen. when i went to show the orb to kevin, it wasn't there. Shocked

then i watched it by myself again the next day and the orb had returned affraid
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!!   HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HORROR MOVIE MARATHON ON AMC!!!!
Page 1 of 1