Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) Empty
PostSubject: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:43 pm

In this RP, you will have to discover the story as you go. There will be no basic Overview of the story besides this:

You slowly awake from a deep sleep, and discover yourself to be laying on a beach of black sand. There is a furious storm in the sea behind you, and there is a large armored ship smashed against some large rocks on the beach. There are more bodies lying on the sand, but you cannot tell if they are alive or dead, as well as scattered boxes and containers. ahead of you is a dark forest that stops at the edge of the beach, and a looming mountain beyond that. The sun is out, but it is hidden behind dark grey clouds, and a light rain drizzles on your back. You have almost no memory of why you or here, or how you got here.

you can do whatever you want, as long as it furthers the story. There is no magic or super powers or anything. You can develope your character in any way.

I will be narrating the RP, so I will inform you of where you are and what results of your actions. Example: "As you turn over the rock, a large snake lashes out at you." And then you would type what you would do in response.

Begin!

Characters:

If you want to join, PM me and I'll work you into the RP. you cant just appear in this kind of RP.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:47 pm

((I'll join))

I Look around, and decide it would be good to get out of the rain, and walk towards the forest
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:51 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
((I'll join))

I Look around, and decide it would be good to get out of the rain, and walk towards the forest

The trees are densly packed and the ground is soft and moist, like a rainforest. unlike a rainforest, it is very chilly. you also notice a few empty bullet shells on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:52 pm

"Hmm, what is this" I wonder as I inspect the bullets
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:54 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
"Hmm, what is this" I wonder as I inspect the bullets

they are very cold, like everything else in this forest. the rain doesnt penetrate the canapy above, so it is relatively dry. strangely, the only things besides trees growing on the ground are small blood red flowers, which are packed around the bases of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:56 pm

"Wow, this forest is odd" I say as I continue deeper into it
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:58 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
"Wow, this forest is odd" I say as I continue deeper into it

As you continue deeper into the forest, you start to notice that there is very little animal life here. you have only seen a few small birds, and nothing else. It is eerily silent.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 pm

"What the....where are all the animals" I say as I stop for a breather after traveling far into the woods
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:04 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
"What the....where are all the animals" I say as I stop for a breather after traveling far into the woods

As you stop to catch your breath, you notice, to your horror, a decomposing human body resting against a tree, not five meters away. It appears to have been dead for some time, and wears the tattered remains of military body armor. There are more bullet shells lying around it.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:07 pm

"jesus, what the hell happened here" I say as I examine the body to find out how he died
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:09 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
"jesus, what the hell happened here" I say as I examine the body to find out how he died

There is a large hole in its chest, about as big as two fists put together, as well as several deep slashes across its abdomen. There is an intact handgun inside the shoulder holster.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:19 pm

I pick up the handgun and see if there is any bullets left in it
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:21 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
I pick up the handgun and see if there is any bullets left in it

It is completely full of ammo. perhaps this person never had a chance to use it.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:24 pm

"damn, what killed this man" I say as I holster the gun
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:26 pm

Punk13405 wrote:

((Probably this.))

You hear a small thump behind you, like a rock falling on a mound of dirt, followed by another thump, and a low panting sound.
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:27 pm

((i had this wierd idea fro this rp but....i dunno.if i whana join or not......hummmmmmm))
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:28 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
((i had this wierd idea fro this rp but....i dunno.if i whana join or not......hummmmmmm))

((If you do want to join, I'll PM you and tell you where to join in.))
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:32 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

(( meh maby if i can be what i whana in my idea!! kinda!! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:33 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:

(( meh maby if i can be what i whana in my idea!! kinda!! XD ))

((PM it to me, and we'll see.))
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:34 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:

((Probably this.))

You hear a small thump behind you, like a rock falling on a mound of dirt, followed by another thump, and a low panting sound.
My eyes go wide as I pull the gun out of it's holster and slowly turn to face my enemy
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:36 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:

((Probably this.))

My eyes go wide as I pull the gun out of it's holster and slowly turn to face my enemy

Lurking in the shadows of the trees is a large hunched over figure. You cannot see it clearly, but it appears to have long double jointed legs, and arms tucked up underneath it's belly. glowing red eyes peer at you from the darkness, and a long whiplike tail lashes the air behind it. it wheezes again, and takes a step toward you, exposing a gray skinned foot with six raptor-like talons.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 10:51 pm

I aim my gun at it "Don't come any closer" I say as I take the safety off
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 10:54 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
I aim my gun at it "Don't come any closer" I say as I take the safety off

The things tail, a bony jagged whip, lashes out and strikes you across the chest, knocking you back, and leaving a thin cut on your chest.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 10:55 pm

Chelsea jumped out of a near by tree, throwing a bucket of water at the creature, it clearly wanted to make lunch out of this boy who Chelsea did not know.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 10:56 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
Chelsea jumped out of a near by tree, throwing a bucket of water at the creature, it clearly wanted to make lunch out of this boy who Chelsea did not know.

The thing shrieks, thrashes, and lopes off into the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)   Adventure RP. (It's awesome!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP. (It's awesome!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next