Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firefox

My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow. Empty
PostSubject: My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.   My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:11 pm

you know, i can hack this forum easily... i can get into the [DELETED] click on it admin, it'll lead you to the admin panel... now you are wondering how the hell a non admin could access the admin panel non? in a couple of minutes, after doing some scriptin' i am going to delete this forum.

<<there is absolutely NO reason to do this to us. we aren't acting "all high and mighty". we're just trying to have some fun in a relaxing environment. have some dignity and go threaten someone else.>>

NOIR SAYS: Please let it be known that I am this board's official hacker scout. Firefox, I've found out where you live, what your name is, and all of your information (birthday...etc). You're screwed. I'm reporting you to your internet host for website hacking (which is illegal). You can expect to hear from them soon.

Let this be a warning to anyone else who is interested in trying this crap.
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.   My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:12 pm

Evil or Very Mad why?
Back to top Go down
firefox

PostSubject: Re: My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.   My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:16 pm

bassist wrote:
Evil or Very Mad why?

lol, nar I aint that sad. but i suggest the admin download a patch for this, it was too easy for me to hack this forum.
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.   My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:16 pm

Oh ok well then welcome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.   My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow. Empty

Back to top Go down

My my.. get a forum act high and mighty... wow.
Page 1 of 1