Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark

Go down 
+11
2 1/2-d
23_Felicia_Queens_23
TheLivingReciever
hot bullet slug
ChrryBlssm
Punk13405
viol8r
InTheDitch
nutmeg1992
Cuzin13
saint_sammy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:03 am

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And... Always look on the Bright Side of life. (Whistle, Whistle)
Always look on the light side of life (Whistle, Whistle)
If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing! When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle
That's the thing.
And... Always look on the bright side of life (whistle Whistle)
Always look on the bright side of life (whistle Whistle).

...THAT came outta nowhere. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:04 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:06 am

saint_sammy wrote:
23_Felicia_Queens_23 wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!! IF HE DOSE! GO AND KILL HIMSELF.... IM HOLDING ALMOST EVERY ONE RESONCIBLE!!
[RANT] slam wall ...I give up. I've tried to help him before, but of course I was ignored as always, and now my stomach hurts again. If he's seriously messed up enough to let some forum posts BS upset him THAT MUCH, then he doesn't need to be here in the first place. Suck it up; life sucks, and then you die, but Death doesn't put out. THIS IS A MB, for Goddess' f*cking sake....COME ON, PEOPLE! And ya'll wonder why vi gets so upset with everyone; half the time, the posts on here aren't even intelligent sentences! That wasn't aimed at you, sammy; I'm just trying to make a point. vi's always telling me how upsetting it is that nothing remotely creative/intelligent ever happens in the RP on this thread if she/I/Chrry/cuzin's not here. Honestly, it's almost gotten to the point where I wonder why I even keep coming back. All I ever seem to do anymore is check out the threads to make sure things are mostly cool, then leave again.[/RANT]
yeah... lke i avnt ever made you laugh. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, I know, sorry; I was a bit p!ssed. *would hug but knows better* And I'm not worried, eitehr; that's been a looong time coming. FInally got it out.
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:07 am

saint_sammy wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!! IF HE DOSE! GO AND KILL HIMSELF.... IM HOLDING ALMOST EVERY ONE RESONCIBLE!!
[RANT] slam wall ...I give up. I've tried to help him before, but of course I was ignored as always, and now my stomach hurts again. If he's seriously messed up enough to let some forum posts BS upset him THAT MUCH, then he doesn't need to be here in the first place. Suck it up; life sucks, and then you die, but Death doesn't put out. THIS IS A MB, for Goddess' f*cking sake....COME ON, PEOPLE! And ya'll wonder why vi gets so upset with everyone; half the time, the posts on here aren't even intelligent sentences! That wasn't aimed at you, sammy; I'm just trying to make a point. vi's always telling me how upsetting it is that nothing remotely creative/intelligent ever happens in the RP on this thread if she/I/Chrry/cuzin's not here. Honestly, it's almost gotten to the point where I wonder why I even keep coming back. All I ever seem to do anymore is check out the threads to make sure things are mostly cool, then leave again.[/RANT]
Yeah, I know, sorry; I was a bit p!ssed. *would hug but knows better* And I'm not worried, eitehr; that's been a looong time coming. FInally got it out.
Hence the rant tags?
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:13 am

InTheDitch wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
Hence the rant tags?
IM willing to give evreyone a hug!
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:13 am

HUGGY! :-]
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:15 am

Yes.
you all got 5 minutes. =3
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:15 am

...what?
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

saint_sammy wrote:
Seriously? A "hug" as in a traditional one or "hug" as in you're going to punch me in the stomach and spit in my face?
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:16 am

ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
Seriously? A "hug" as in a traditional one or "hug" as in you're going to punch me in the stomach and spit in my face?
a tradional hug...
4 minutes...
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:18 am

saint_sammy wrote:
ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
a tradional hug...
4 minutes...
*huggles to death*
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:18 am

errr....ok! *quickly hugs sammy*
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:20 am

I hate to ask this, but I have to: How exactly are the people here responsible? What about his family, friends, etc., who actually have contact with him every day? If his mental/emotional state is really that bad, then why does he come to a place where people supposedly make it worse every single day? Why not stay away, or else, as Chrry said, bring whatever's going on to a mod's attention? We can't poice this place 24/7, y'know. I don't mean for this to sound cruel or hurtful, but that smacks of attention-seeking to me.
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:21 am

3 minutes....
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:21 am

OOOH! FINALLY! *hugs sammy* hug
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:22 am

*continues to cling to Sammy*
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:23 am

i really didn't need to come back to all this crap. i've just been put into an EXTREMELY bad mood because my special media hard drive has apparently STOPPED WORKING slam wall slam wall slam wall slam wall
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:24 am

V shut up and get a hug fomr me!
ermm.. 3 minutes?
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:26 am

viol8r wrote:
i really didn't need to come back to all this crap. i've just been put into an EXTREMELY bad mood because my special media hard drive has apparently STOPPED WORKING slam wall slam wall slam wall slam wall

never mind...i'm a genius...i fixed it Embarassed

SAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY hug hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:26 am

I hate to ask this, but I have to: How exactly are the people here responsible? What about his family, friends, etc., who actually have contact with him every day? If his mental/emotional state is really that bad, then why does he come to a place where people supposedly make it worse every single day? Why not stay away, or else, as Chrry said, bring whatever's going on to a mod's attention? We can't poice this place 24/7, y'know. I don't mean for this to sound cruel or hurtful, but that smacks of attention-seeking to me.
Exactly! I don't know. Perhaps he was seeking sympathy from people outside of his inner circle of family and friends, i.e. folks over the internet. The more people tried to care, the more he decided to try and act like a BAMF as if he didn't need their sympathy at all. This only turned people away and now he whines and acts hurt like they're the only reason he's having any suicidal thoughts at all. You gotta help yourself first before you can let anyone help you too.
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:27 am

saint_sammy wrote:
V shut up and get a hug fomr me!
ermm.. 3 minutes?
What happens if we continue hugging after the time limit?
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:27 am

2 minutes!
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:28 am

*rocks back and forth IN THE BOX IN THE RAIN* I WON'T I WON'T WORRY I WON'T I WON'T WORRY I WON'T I WON'T WORRY .......
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

Female Number of posts : 1706

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:29 am

OH! OH!! Chrry! I Don't Know if your Still here or Not but I Wanted to tell you Something.
Do You Remeber on the OMB When you Made my Sister that Sig with a Shirtless Edward Elric on it?
I showed her it Finally Since now she's on a Board she can use it and she Loves it!
She Said and I Quote "Well Bless her heart that's great!"
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:29 am

ChrryBlssm wrote:
Exactly! I don't know. Perhaps he was seeking sympathy from people outside of his inner circle of family and friends, i.e. folks over the internet. The more people tried to care, the more he decided to try and act like a BAMF as if he didn't need their sympathy at all. This only turned people away and now he whines and acts hurt like they're the only reason he's having any suicidal thoughts at all. You gotta help yourself first before you can let anyone help you too.
if he kills himself, then i guess he wasn't a friend after all Sad i've let him get away with so much sh!t on here because i know he's really a good kid, but i can't really do much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next