Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!

Go down 
+8
2 1/2-d
TheLivingReciever
blood
baconbits
.::Phantom Jr::.
23_Felicia_Queens_23
saint_sammy
Punk13405
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! Empty
PostSubject: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 10:57 pm

Everyone else has more Gorillaz Merch than me Sad dammit, I don't even have a printed out picture for gods sakes! I want those figurines sooooo badly, but I don't think my dad will get me them, so I'm probably never going to get them Crying or Very sad and I can't get a poster online, I can't get anything online because my dad doesn't like buying stuff online Sad

I just want some Gorillaz merch, how hard is that for them to comprehend? I don't even have a frickin T-SHIRT FOR GODS SAKES!!

Last edited by on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 11:39 pm

Stop being emo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 11:47 pm

I'm not emo, just angry, and sad at the same time
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 11:50 pm

I can name 10 reasons why i ahve more reasons to be more upset then you.
Suck it up and take it like a man.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 11:59 pm

I don't mean everyone has it better in general, just as far as Gorillaz merch goes, jeez
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:05 am

Just stop complaining.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 am

Well then tell me, how much Gorillaz Merch do you have, and don't lie, 'cause I'll know
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:45 am

TOPIC MOVED This topic has been moved to Gen Chat. REASON: wrong section; this is a rant, and has nothing to do with the merch. Smile
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:45 am

i'm sorry....
Back to top Go down
http://darkened-souls.darkbb.com/
baconbits

baconbits

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:48 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Everyone else has more Gorillaz Merch than me Sad dammit, I don't even have a printed out picture for gods sakes! I want those figurines sooooo badly, but I don't think my dad will get me them, so I'm probably never going to get them Crying or Very sad and I can't get a poster online, I can't get anything online because my dad doesn't like buying stuff online Sad

I just want some Gorillaz merch, how hard is that for them to comprehend? I don't even have a frickin T-SHIRT FOR GODS SAKES!!
Oh, stop bitching, all I have is Demon Days and the debut album, but you don't see me PMS-ing all over the place... my point is this: lighten up man, you're not the only one with barely any merchandise at all
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:54 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Well then tell me, how much Gorillaz Merch do you have, and don't lie, 'cause I'll know
2 shirts...
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:54 am

All I have, I bought with my own hard-earned money, with the exception of the debut album. Plus some stuff I got from vi; unofficial media. pirat I own both albums, Phase 1, Live in Manchester, G-Sides, and DVD singles-from the G-Shop, so I PAID for those babies-of DARE, Dirty Harry, and FGI. Oh, and 1 pink bunny t-shirt. Currently can't afford more; book and Phase 2 are now preordered. Bottom line: If you want more merch, see about getting a job or summink. Cool And, phantom, punk started the topic, so you're cool. I wasn't mad, anyway; just making a correction.
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:55 am

o 3 Cds too...
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:00 am

stop whinining u wimp i only have their 1st cd and demon days
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:02 am

Punk i gots nothing. Don't freak out about it. I just have the first CD, i don't even have the second!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:04 am

..and you dont need any merch to be a real fan and i dont know what merch is for
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:22 am

i have
all cds
no toys
no posters
one print out
i havent got the book yet...

yups...lolz
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 5:49 am

I got 3 CDs, no print out posters, the book is preordered, and all
the rest is homemade, like posters and toys, i'm a artist but you
can make your own too punk just get materials and use your imagination
that oblivion gave you, or get a job, start working a layout and sketch
a poster of whatever you want the gorillaz to do,as for the toys i suggest
using pipe cleaners, they are the easiest to use and they are manageable
plus less messy than clay, i learned that the hard way, so try to do this
if you can. I would tell you to stop whining but that would be unproductive
and unnecessary because those words are useless instead I'll try to help you with ideas and methods in making your own original toys and posters if you want my help punk. Other wise peace be with you.
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

Male Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 2:17 pm

lol i got nothin'. so get over it lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/premakaprince
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 5:47 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
just get materials and use your imagination
plus less messy than clay.
Well, I'm not legally old enough around here to get an acutal payed job, and if I am, no one would hire me...

And if I did that and made my own, I would look at them every night and hate my parents even more than I already do, so that's not a good idea...
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 6:10 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
just get materials and use your imagination
plus less messy than clay.
Well, I'm not legally old enough around here to get an acutal payed job, and if I am, no one would hire me...

And if I did that and made my own, I would look at them every night and hate my parents even more than I already do, so that's not a good idea...
dude everyone hates their parents to some degree, but i understand what yo mean about the job thing, plus don't be so gloomy, i mean you don't know if you would get a job, and making toys is a good hobby, yeah i feel your pain about parents not buying you the things you want, but it's because they have already gave you a roof over your head, give you clothes and what not, i mean i'm greatful that my mom would even buy me a pair of fucking socks, without her bitching about how i wear out the pair i had, but hey man you don't have to like your parents man, hell i hate my father more than anythin on this earth and at one time i almost killed him, but i love my mom, i don't like her but i care about her, and i bet your family is poor yes?
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 6:22 pm

Listen, I'm not ungrateful, but what I have found out is that they only get me stuff that's easy to get, like clothes and games and whatnot, but when it comes to books, it has to be at a garage sale (Good luck finding ROTO there), and they'll never get me the figurines, since you can only get them online, unless you go to LA, San Fran, or New York (uh, how 'bout NO?), the pattern I've figured is that they will skip something I really want that's more difficult to get, and get me something I wanted less that's easy to get, now I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I call this being CHEAP
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 9:59 pm

Don't feel bad. I don't have anything either.
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 10:16 pm

go to hottopic for shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://darkened-souls.darkbb.com/
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 10:20 pm

.::Phantom Jr::. wrote:
go to hottopic for shirt.

I know. I've seen 'em. But I want one with Murdoc on it. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!   HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY, LETS ALL BE MEAN TO PUNK!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next