Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE SONG STORE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 1:43 am

Okay, here's how it goes, you name a song, I will download it, and send it to you, the request lines are open, remember, I am not responsible if you copy these songs and get in trouble for it, but if you want a song that you can't find in stores, then just ask me, I can probably get it for you.

So go ahead and ask, I won't deny any songs unless I can't find them.

REMEMBER, THIS IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL

I will PM you the songs
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 3:04 pm

so now we have TWO pirates?? pirat

yeah...keep them in pm's...we don't need a legal issue. and if punk can't find it, i might be able to Wink

after your request has been granted, please indicate so in your original post so we don't try to kill ourselves finding the song and you've already gotten it.........yeah...that seems like a good rule to add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 3:46 pm

Okay.

Yeah I forgot to mention the whole PMs thing on the OMB, so that got closed >.< I probably should have mentioned that.....
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 4:02 pm

i just now ran across that over there. single songs are no big deal really...just not full albums Wink whistle
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 4:03 pm

Yeah, plus I'm not profiting off of this, so it's not illegal right?
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 4:06 pm

some would say yes, some no...like i said, it's not like we're handing out full album downloads or anything.
like if i had a rare cd that you couldn't find anywhere anymore, and one or two of the songs skipped severely, it would be nice to have those two songs back, y'know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 4:16 pm

Well in any case, now we wait for a request Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG STORE!!!!   THE SONG STORE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SONG STORE!!!!
Page 1 of 1