Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bullying...

Go down 
+3
TheLivingReciever
.::Phantom Jr::.
bassist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the schools crack down on bullying?
Yes
bullying... - Page 2 Votelcapaj188%bullying... - Page 2 Votercapew3
 88% [ 7 ]
No
bullying... - Page 2 Votelcapaj10%bullying... - Page 2 Votercapew3
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont care.
bullying... - Page 2 Votelcapaj112%bullying... - Page 2 Votercapew3
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2006-08-28

bullying... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullying...   bullying... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 1:22 pm

hey bassist i totaly agree with you, for the first two and a half years in secondary school (or over there you call it high school) i was bullied just for turning up for school....i didnt do anything to anyone! they just decided to hate me for even existing!
but then i came outta my shell and went totaly goth, at first i was still bullied, but then the eased up and then i met a group of friends who looked out for me and built up the shreds of my self esteeme and then the next kid who layed a hand on me........Mad BAM!! i smacked then in the gob, kicked them in the balls and sent my knee crashing through their gut!!!.......then they were too scared to to realy get on my bad side.......bullies are wimps, they pray on the weak and when somone strikes back..the shit themselves!
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

Female Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: bullying...   bullying... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 3:16 pm

Someone I know had something like that happen to her. I went to help her get it sorted, and the teachers won't do anything. She's being called a prostitute and getting death threats, and I've been getting rocks thrown at me. I hate school now.
Back to top Go down
http://zenzoo.deviantart.com
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196

PostSubject: Re: bullying...   bullying... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 3:20 pm

...to whoever said they dont care....you need to see what its like...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullying...   bullying... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bullying...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: General :: Blah Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: