Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this is wot happend with my 'puter...

Go down 
+7
dinos go rawr!
Punk13405
StephBev
2-J
bassist
viol8r
.::Phantom Jr::.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Female Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-09-04

So this is wot happend with my 'puter... Empty
PostSubject: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 12:42 pm

Last Sunday i went to little tokyo with my mom, it was down in L.A. coz that's where her boyfirend lives so we went there and chilled the entire weekend(not really how i wanted to spend my bday weekend...)
and then when we got home(on sunday) i turned on my 'puter and i got a weird website as my home page(my home page's all ways gorillaz.com) it was like www.7325.com. no that wasn't it...but it began with '73', and it had a bunch of japanese charecters on it(it was proven to be japanese)...i thought it was weird, i've never seen that website before, so i thought 'oh kool' and kept it as my homepage...well last night i got a pop-up with a bunch of half naked asia women, then i contuinued to get these kinds of pop ups, then my 'puter froze, i took tha battery out and put it back in and restarted my 'puter. it wouldn't turn on...
my mom had to clean out a bunch of stuff from it...it was weird...

has any thing like this ever happend to you
Back to top Go down
http://darkened-souls.darkbb.com/
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 5:49 pm

not exactly, but last night when i tried to go to the gorillaz-unofficial site, their splash page tried to give me a virus/trojan or something. good thing i have one hell of an anti-virus program. it stopped it, denyed access, and i moved on from there. i just bookmarked the forum and news pages so i don't have to mess with that page anymore.

no other websites are doing it, just the g-u. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 5:53 pm

HA I BET ITS 2-J!
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 5:56 pm

i don't really care. i know how to avoid viruses on my machine. i have it rigged funny...on purpose Cool
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 5:58 pm

I know but that would be funny!
Back to top Go down
2-J

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 8:47 pm

bassist wrote:
HA I BET ITS 2-J!

bassist, whilst I would dearly love to put a virus on your computer (or otherwise render you incapable of accessing the internet) the idea that it is possible to access a specific person's (as opposed to a class of people) computer through a trojan / virus on a web page is completely ridiculous.

I became aware that there was a problem on G-U through this thread; what would have been would have been if someone had emailed me with the problem.. which might have saved a few poor souls out there getting a Trojan on their computer.

There was a virus embedded into the front page and I have no idea how it got there. It has now been removed, anyway.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 8:53 pm

2-J wrote:
bassist wrote:
HA I BET ITS 2-J!

bassist, whilst I would dearly love to put a virus on your computer (or otherwise render you incapable of accessing the internet) the idea that it is possible to access a specific person's (as opposed to a class of people) computer through a trojan / virus on a web page is completely ridiculous.

I became aware that there was a problem on G-U through this thread; what would have been would have been if someone had emailed me with the problem.. which might have saved a few poor souls out there getting a Trojan on their computer.

There was a virus embedded into the front page and I have no idea how it got there. It has now been removed, anyway.
it didn't hurt my computer, so i didn't really think anything of it, or i would have told you. i just bookmarked around it so i could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
2-J

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 8:56 pm

Because you have a good antivirus prog.. but some people don't have one :-)
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:02 pm

I have a good one. My dad's a computer programmer, so yeah... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:02 pm

2-J wrote:
Because you have a good antivirus prog.. but some people don't have one :-)
good point. i guess i just didn't think you would listen to me.
Back to top Go down
2-J

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:06 pm

I would, I have nothing against you viol8r... ! :-)
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:08 pm

*poke*

Random fact: 2-J, you freak me out...
Back to top Go down
2-J

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:10 pm

Why, Stephanie "Bounce" Bevie? I always thought you were cool!
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:10 pm

Wat about me? Am I cool? Probably not, no one else seems to think so... T_T
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:13 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
Wat about me? Am I cool? Probably not, no one else seems to think so... T_T

Of course you are. Safe=Havener's are the greatness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:14 pm

2-J wrote:

That statement even freaked me out. O_O
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:23 pm

StephBev wrote:
2-J wrote:

That statement even freaked me out. O_O

EEP. me too. o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianneXbanana
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:23 pm

lolz <_< >_> *hides in the rafters*
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:28 pm

2-J wrote:
bassist wrote:
HA I BET ITS 2-J!

Your not the only one Smile
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:28 pm

okay, this thread has been destroyed. how about someone posting something on topic...if you have a story.
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:31 pm

Umm I didnt post for like a week once cause there was an unknown problem with my comp so we took it all the way to my uncles house cause he made it for me and when we plugged it in it was fine....

Last edited by on Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm

okay here's onnnee:

i think my mum's the reason why i pop so many pills. SHES THE ONE WHO GAVE ME 4 A DAY. D'=

^ that's a story kinda off-subject =]

oops.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:35 pm

cute...real cute slam wall
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:37 pm

viol8r wrote:

mmk ready....

i used to have an AIM virus that was RLY ANNOYING & kepy IMing everyone on my buddylist, but ONE DAY... i found an AIM virus removal thing & got rid of it. the end =]
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:39 pm

dinos go rawr! wrote:
viol8r wrote:

mmk ready....

i used to have an AIM virus that was RLY ANNOYING & kepy IMing everyone on my buddylist, but ONE DAY... i found an AIM virus removal thing & got rid of it. the end =]

I had that once. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is wot happend with my 'puter...   So this is wot happend with my 'puter... Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is wot happend with my 'puter...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: General :: Blah Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: