Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 3:55 pm

we don't want 50 of these things all at once. it's only fair for each band member to get one. lets have suggestions for the other 2 that can pick up where they left off.
this will all be pointless if we don't get more users to join.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 4:08 pm

Im confused... are you talking about Roleplays?
Back to top Go down
Aucuas

Aucuas

Female Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 4:09 pm

bassist wrote:
I'm confused...

Hey, that's my line!

I'd like to see a new Roleplay, a nice little club one.
Back to top Go down
http://zenzoo.deviantart.com
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 4:12 pm

Well every band member should get one and ehhhh maybe just maybe we could move one from the OMB hehe
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:19 pm

My idea was that we could have an R/P for each band member, then we could have the Boarding School, since that is what a fair amount of members want, and MAYBE, if someone wanted to ressurect the Roxbury, let them, but NO MORE THAN THAT.
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:21 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
My idea was that we could have an R/P for each band member, then we could have the Boarding School, since that is what a fair amount of members want, and MAYBE, if someone wanted to ressurect the Roxbury, let them, but NO MORE THAN THAT.

EXACTLY!!!! I CALL THE NOODLE R/P!!
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:24 pm

I CALL THE 2D RP!!
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:29 pm

noodle r/p...yeah.
we can have some 2-dists too...i think star should start that one since it's original founder went insane and left...i think Suspect
and if sammy ever shows up the russel fan club can come back.

keep discussing, cause you know i don't mess with anything other than the minions most of the time...maybe the 2-dists this time around if it's less chaotic
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:30 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
I CALL THE 2D RP!!

see above...star inherited it
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:32 pm

viol8r wrote:
noodle r/p...yeah.

What?
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:32 pm

i was spitting ideas...you can make it if you want
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 5:34 pm

Well i'll need to think of a name you know something good like Murdocs Minions...Hmmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 6:02 pm

viol8r wrote:
we don't want 50 of these things all at once. it's only fair for each band member to get one. lets have suggestions for the other 2 that can pick up where they left off.
this will all be pointless if we don't get more users to join.

I suggest creating an entire catagory under the "Gorillaz" section. People can create as many useless roleplays as they want there, and we can sticky the main roleplays (Murdoc's Minions, 2D-ism, Russel Fan Club, and Noodle-ists).
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 6:13 pm

I need help what should I call the Noodle RP?
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 6:48 pm

bassist wrote:
I need help what should I call the Noodle RP?

Call is "Cup-O-Noodles"! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)   Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the limited R/P that can live here... (done)
Page 1 of 1