Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)

Go down 
+9
MandalorianGuard
dark raven
Sushi
psycopuppy#13
bassist
2 1/2-d
Punk13405
blood
L0rd Ry6n0u5
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:31 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
Garga: ...Master Jaye. *lumbers towards you.* I fear that something has happened in the training grounds. *sounds calm, but worried.* Skaal...

What happened to Skaal?!

...He... struck down another student in a sparring match, and now engages another...

Shocked I was afraid something like this would happen....*runs to the turbolift to the training room*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:31 pm

blood wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
Garga: ...Master Jaye. *lumbers towards you.* I fear that something has happened in the training grounds. *sounds calm, but worried.* Skaal...

What happened to Skaal?!

...He... struck down another student in a sparring match, and now engages another...
*joins Skaal*

((Dude, no. you suck at RPing.))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:36 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

Shocked I was afraid something like this would happen....*runs to the turbolift to the training room*

*inside the training room, the body of a young student lays against the wall with a lightsaber through his chest. Skaal stands in the middle of the dueling platform holding another young student with one hand. A pair of tentacles extend from Skaal's cheeks and into the dying students nostrils.*

Skaal: Ahhhh.... *sighs contentedly as the tentacles pulse.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:37 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightsaber_Combat

((This is the Lightsaber Combat page. It has, in detail, all seven Lightsaber styles, plus some minor forms. Pick the one that siuts your character. Just avoid Form 7, that one's off limits. I, myself am Mashaki....))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

*inside the training room, the body of a young student lays against the wall with a lightsaber through his chest. Skaal stands in the middle of the dueling platform holding another young student with one hand. A pair of tentacles extend from Skaal's cheeks and into the dying students nostrils.*

pale *completely appaled at the sight* Skaal! Stop right now!
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
blood wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

*joins Skaal*

((Dude, no. you suck at RPing.))
this is nice...
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightsaber_Combat

((This is the Lightsaber Combat page. It has, in detail, all seven Lightsaber styles, plus some minor forms. Pick the one that siuts your character. Just avoid Form 7, that one's off limits. I, myself am Mashaki....))

((Cool. Skaal is a practicioner of Ataru. your move.))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:43 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

Skaal: *Skaal's cheek tentacles retract, and he throws the corpse of the student to the floor.* Ah...*sighs, and then faces you.* Greetingsss, Master Jaye. *grins.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:45 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

Skaal: *Skaal's cheek tentacles retract, and he throws the corpse of the student to the floor.* Ah...*sighs, and then faces you.* Greetingsss, Master Jaye. *grins.*

((Master Jaye is a master in Mashaki and Soresu))

You have murdured two of your fellow students in cold blood. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:48 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

*shrugs.* I didn't mean to kill that one, *points to the corpse against the wall.* And the other one... tasted good. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:51 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

*shrugs.* I didn't mean to kill that one, *points to the corpse against the wall.* And the other one... tasted good. Twisted Evil

I do not take the murders of my students lightly. Mad
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:53 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

What happened to Skaal?!

I do not take the murders of my students lightly. Mad

Hey, its not like I liked killing them, but I was just so curious as to what the soup of a Jedi tasted like. Surely you must understand. *smiles.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:58 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:

Hey, its not like I liked killing them, but I was just so curious as to what the soup of a Jedi tasted like. Surely you must understand. *smiles.*

No, I don't. And that doesn't excuse your actions.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

No, I suppose not... *moves hand to waist.* But what are you going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:02 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

No, I suppose not... *moves hand to waist.* But what are you going to do about it?

I'm afraid that by killing Jedi, you have commited a crime against the Republic. And it is my duty to bring you into custody.
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:04 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

I'm afraid that by killing Jedi, you have commited a crime against the Republic. And it is my duty to bring you into custody.

*bares teeth.* Just try it, master. *raises a long black lightsaber, and ignites the crimson blade, bathing his face in red light.*

((Anywho, its pretty obvious by now that Skaal is Anzati, so... yeah.))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:11 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*bares teeth.* Just try it, master. *raises a long black lightsaber, and ignites the crimson blade, bathing his face in red light.*

*pulls lightsaber off my belt* *ignites it, and a silver blade projects from the hilt* *assumes a guard stance*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:13 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*pulls lightsaber off my belt* *ignites it, and a silver blade projects from the hilt* *assumes a guard stance*

*Reaches into robes, and withdraws a segmented, gleaming metal pole.* Cortosis. *grins, and affixes the lightsaber to the end, and holds it ready, like a pike.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:16 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*Reaches into robes, and withdraws a segmented, gleaming metal pole.* Cortosis. *grins, and affixes the lightsaber to the end, and holds it ready, like a pike.*

Your move...*tips blade in a salute, reassumes stance*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:17 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Your move...*tips blade in a salute, reassumes stance*

How polite. Your soup will taste exquisite! *dashes to the right, his speed augmented by the force, and darts to the left of you with his light-staff swinging at you like a scythe.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:20 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:

How polite. Your soup will taste exquisite! *dashes to the right, his speed augmented by the force, and darts to the left of you with his light-staff swinging at you like a scythe.*

*blocks the blow* *uses the momentum from the strike to move myself back a bit*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:22 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*deactivates the saber and uses the momentum to move behind you, and then jabs at you from behind with the re-activated blade.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:31 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*deactivates the saber and uses the momentum to move behind you, and then jabs at you from behind with the re-activated blade.*

*backflips over you, narrowly avoiding the blade* Impressive...
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:35 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Thanks! *force-dashes forward, putting distance between us, and jets straight at you with lightsaber forward like a rocket.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:43 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Thanks! *force-dashes forward, putting distance between us, and jets straight at you with lightsaber forward like a rocket.*

*swats the blade aside and jumps to the side* Make it easy on yourself and just accept Republic custody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next