Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)

Go down 
+9
MandalorianGuard
dark raven
Sushi
psycopuppy#13
bassist
2 1/2-d
Punk13405
blood
L0rd Ry6n0u5
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-10-01

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:34 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
*leaps on the roof and watches the rising of one of Coruscant's four moons*

Garga: *Climbs up the side of the academy onto the roof and looks down at you.* ...Master Jaye, when do we begin training? I am not familiar with how you do things here, but I am anxious to start learning...

Well, some of the teachers have yet to arrive, and I can't teach an entire academy alone....so lessons haven't started yet.

Garga: ...Very well. I often wish that my previous master was still among the living. He taught me many things. How to wield a lightsaber, even though my body is not suited for it...

Odd. Every Jedi in the order is capable of wielding a lightsaber....

Garga: *Raises his arms, showing his massive, grey-armored bulk.* ...Yes...
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:41 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

Garga: *Climbs up the side of the academy onto the roof and looks down at you.* ...Master Jaye, when do we begin training? I am not familiar with how you do things here, but I am anxious to start learning...

Well, some of the teachers have yet to arrive, and I can't teach an entire academy alone....so lessons haven't started yet.

Garga: ...Very well. I often wish that my previous master was still among the living. He taught me many things. How to wield a lightsaber, even though my body is not suited for it...

Ah, yes.....don't let your physical limitations stop you. Adjust your technique to your body type.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:44 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

Ah, yes.....don't let your physical limitations stop you. Adjust your technique to your body type.

*He pulls from a case on his back a lightsaber with a hilt as thick and as long as your forearm.* ...Yes, that is what my master taught me to do. It was difficult, for very few of my species are sensitive to the force...
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:53 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

*He pulls from a case on his back a lightsaber with a hilt as thick and as long as your forearm.* ...Yes, that is what my master taught me to do. It was difficult, for very few of my species are sensitive to the force...

I am not familliar with your species. What is its name?
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:54 pm

...I am Gen'Dai....
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:58 pm

Oh, all right. I have to research the Archives again soon. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 11:00 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Oh, all right. I have to research the Archives again soon. *chuckles*

...Thank you for your time Master.... *bows, and then turns and heads down to the lower levels.* ...Skaal is most likely expecting me...
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 12:14 am

drunken worry puke
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 7:05 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:13 pm

Skaal: *walking swiftly through the main hall, his eyes set on the door.* ...lots of people on coruscant, no big deal...
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:18 pm

((Fun Fact brought to you by Wikipedia: Did you know that Corucant's population of a trillion people produce more than a trillion tons of garbage every 30 seconds? All the garbage is collecet and either recycled or shot into Coruscant's sun))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:19 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Fun Fact brought to you by Wikipedia: Did you know that Corucant's population of a trillion people produce more than a trillion tons of garbage every 30 seconds? All the garbage is collecet and either recycled or shot into Coruscant's sun))

((I did not know that. Now, on with teh RP.))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:22 pm

((Right))
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:26 pm

Are Jedi allowed to go to wild parties Question
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:26 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Skaal: Yeah... just find some bum or something... *walks out of the main hall and heads to the shuttle bay.*

A few minutes later, a tall, beautiful woman with red skin walks in. she is dressed in the standard Jedi robes, barely covering a scant leather bikini underneath.*

Zeltron woman: Hello everyone! I have returned! *laughs.* and where is my dear Master Jaye?
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:30 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Skaal: Yeah... just find some bum or something... *walks out of the main hall and heads to the shuttle bay.*

A few minutes later, a tall, beautiful woman with red skin walks in. she is dressed in the standard Jedi robes, barely covering a scant leather bikini underneath.*

Zeltron woman: Hello everyone! I have returned! *laughs.* and where is my dear Master Jaye?

((Sting, what are you trying to do now? *sigh*))

Hm?
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:31 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Hm?

Zeltron woman: Greetings master Jaye! Remember me?

((You said you were lacking in masters, so.... meet Master Zira.))
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:35 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Hm?

((Oh))

*looks at the newcomer* I....don't seem to remember you.....
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:36 pm

I barely remember anything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:40 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Hm?

((Oh))

((She's Zeltron, so shes really emotional.))

What? How rude! *tosses hair back.* We were on that mission together on Kashyyyk a few years ago!
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:41 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Hm?

((Oh))

What? How rude! *tosses hair back.* We were on that mission together on Kashyyyk a few years ago!

Ah, yes....forgive me, Zira. My memory was never the best...
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:43 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
((Right))

Hm?

((Oh))

Ah, yes....forgive me, Zira. My memory was never the best...

Oh, its okay darling! apologies for being gone so long, they were throwing the best party back home and I simply could'nt bring myself to leave! *chuckles.* So when so we get assigned our padawans?
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:46 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:

Oh, its okay darling! apologies for being gone so long, they were throwing the best party back home and I simply could'nt bring myself to leave! *chuckles.* So when so we get assigned our padawans?

Well, any time now....
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:47 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Well, any time now....

Excellent! Who are some of the new students?
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:50 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Well, any time now....

Excellent! Who are some of the new students?

There's Chelsea, Jayem, Xin, Ed, and Niel. That's all of them that I can recite from the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next