Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murdoc's Minions 2

Go down 
+13
dark raven
noirame
starlight
2 1/2-d
InTheDitch
ChrryBlssm
23_Felicia_Queens_23
xmimax
viol8r
Punk13405
Cuzin13
bassist
nutmeg1992
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:07 pm

They are? I didn't see many...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:20 pm

please remember that our board is viewable to the general public. i know for a fact that some of the omb people check this place out just to see who they can bash on. if you guys plan something here, they are bound to find out about it, so i'd just leave it alone. that place is a completely lost cause now. i don't think it CAN be saved. we might as well just watch and wait for the fall of the omb. i've given you a new home for now, so let's just forget about it. i've vented my anger and i'm done.

who's with me? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

Female Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:25 pm

viol8r wrote:
please remember that our board is viewable to the general public. i know for a fact that some of the omb people check this place out just to see who they can bash on. if you guys plan something here, they are bound to find out about it, so i'd just leave it alone. that place is a completely lost cause now. i don't think it CAN be saved. we might as well just watch and wait for the fall of the omb. i've given you a new home for now, so let's just forget about it. i've vented my anger and i'm done.

who's with me? Neutral

I am. *sigh* We've let them all down. Murdoc, 2-D, Noodle, Russel, Jamie, Damon... all the Gorillaz people. It's our fault the OMB is destroyed. (when I say "our" I mean EEEEVERYONE! Not just us, not just them. "Them? Us? Look at them, they ARE us. What differences do you see?" Sorry, Lion King II quote. Couldn't resist.)
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:28 pm

I kinda am, although I'm still gonna be posting on OMB a lot...and it would kinda be a shame to see it fall...but whatever, I guess.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:53 pm

Cuzin13 wrote:
viol8r wrote:

who's with me? Neutral

I am. *sigh* We've let them all down. Murdoc, 2-D, Noodle, Russel, Jamie, Damon... all the Gorillaz people. It's our fault the OMB is destroyed. (when I say "our" I mean EEEEVERYONE! Not just us, not just them. "Them? Us? Look at them, they ARE us. What differences do you see?" Sorry, Lion King II quote. Couldn't resist.)
the thing is, they all started it by trying to cause trouble in thr first place. if it wasn't us, they would have just found someone else to pick on. we just happened to be in the thread that had the least conflict. they wanted us to be just as miserable as they were, and it just blew up. we're getting loads more users now that our name is getting thrown around so much. we even have a new splash page with the link to the forum...just something i was playing around with.
http://home.earthlink.net/~viol8r_79/
if you're gonna advertise it, hyperlink it.
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:10 pm

viol8r wrote:
Cuzin13 wrote:
viol8r wrote:

who's with me? Neutral

the thing is, they all started it by trying to cause trouble in thr first place. if it wasn't us, they would have just found someone else to pick on. we just happened to be in the thread that had the least conflict. they wanted us to be just as miserable as they were, and it just blew up. we're getting loads more users now that our name is getting thrown around so much. we even have a new splash page with the link to the forum...just something i was playing around with.
http://home.earthlink.net/~viol8r_79/
if you're gonna advertise it, hyperlink it.

Oooh, that looks pretty spiffy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:11 pm

I agree with viol8r.

Please tell me that you all realize that the OMB sees this place as a dumping ground for n00bs, RP-ers, and those who were just generally picked on at the OMB. If you go back to the OMB and do as you planned, you're only proving them right.

I'm glad 2-J locked the minion's thread. I honestly didn't care. It had lost its former glory and needed to be put down. What surprised me was that something was actually done about it. Don't let it get your undies in a twist because HERE is where we can rebuild.

I didn't even raise a stink at the OMB over the thread being locked, and really, the thread being locked wasn't the reason I faded out. Nothing there generally interested me for a while, even the minion's thread, since it had pretty much gone to hell. There was nothing but hate, and I got sick of it. I've washed my hands clean of the place, and if it pisses ya'll off so much, then, jesus, please do the same! Don't go back. Don't think you can win by "crashin teh thraed! LAWLZ!". You won't win. You won't prove a damn thing other than your immaturity, and I know ya'll are above that, right?

Then again, you can always try to prove me wrong...
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:14 pm

*shrugs* I dunno, it's not that bad...I stay in my own little space...there's three threads on the OMB that I post on constantly and a few that I just jot down some things here and there...It's only the internet, so I say poo on the people calling you noobs.
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:16 pm

Hey Chrry? What can we do now? I mean, the first 1000 pages of the Minions thread was fun, but now I'm all out of ideas and parties, and I'm kinda confused about what "fun" really is. You say we can rebuild, and I'm all for it, but where do we start?
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:18 pm

I'll get back to work on some more stories, if that'll start something...>.>
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:26 pm

Murdoc: i'll tell you what. if you minions let me down you're all going to be in a world of pain!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:28 pm

... good pain, bad pain, or just threatening pain?
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:28 pm

I think a bit of everything.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 pm

if i disappear every now and then...i'm working on the new color scheme. we'll have to just deal with the minion thread splitting every 900 posts or so until i find someone who can help me with the problem. i tore apart that support forum and found nothing. and for some reason my password there won't work. probably where i changed it so many times to avoid hackers.
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:32 pm

*guessing that's a yes on the 'go write a new story' command*
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:35 pm

'kay, no problem. I don't care how many posts are on the thread or how many peices it's in. Just as long as it's here.

I like your stories, Forever. Just as long as they don't end in death.... Wait, so then why am I reading a Nightmare on Elm Street fan fiction? Neutral Hmm...
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:36 pm

Well, I DO have the first part of my currently unnamed story...I posted it a bit back on the Minions forum but it was in the middle of 1-2-D-3Some or something like that and I think it got ignored.

You remember it?
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Cuzin13 wrote:
Hey Chrry? What can we do now? I mean, the first 1000 pages of the Minions thread was fun, but now I'm all out of ideas and parties, and I'm kinda confused about what "fun" really is. You say we can rebuild, and I'm all for it, but where do we start?
I don't control how you act or what you do, just what you post. Do whatever you feel like doing, provided it's within boundaries. We can always relive past parties for the hell of it. I can't always be here to say what we should do. I know ya'll can have a helluva lot of fun without me, but I'll always pop in to join at random.
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 pm

i dunno. What was it about?
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:40 pm

I can't explain what it's about, I don't know myself yet...it starts out with Gorillaz in a museum though.
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:42 pm

InTheDitch wrote:
I can't explain what it's about, I don't know myself yet...it starts out with Gorillaz in a museum though.

Oh yeah! Was it the one where they were all looking at dinosaurs and they just went to see the mummies and Egyptian stuff?
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:43 pm

Cuzin13 wrote:
InTheDitch wrote:

Oh yeah! Was it the one where they were all looking at dinosaurs and they just went to see the mummies and Egyptian stuff?

Yeah! That's it...want me to repost it though, just in case?
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 pm

Sure, just so people who don't know have an idea of what it's about.
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:48 pm

Okay, here's the first part. I've got the second part all ready too, whenever you want it. AND I found where I recorded that Minions home video and scribbled it down in kind of a story form... Very Happy

Before 2D lay a mass of controls…and buttons…and a few lights that SHOULD be blinking only if there had been powered directed to the panel that he was looking over. His hand went to touch one of the buttons…to press it…he was interrupted by a loud sound behind him.
“C’mon brainache, I don’t want you breaking anything!” The bassist’s voice came from the chatter of people in the food court. 2D looked over his shoulder, a mass of people shoving past him to head for the hallway nearby which lead to the bathrooms. The blue head muttered to himself, heading back over to Murdoc and the others who were sitting down at a table sharing a pizza. Noodle would proceed to take another bite, then lick her fingers and look up.
“Okay…where do we go next?” She started, scanning around the massive expanse of area that was the museum. They were in the food court area that happened to have the airplane exhibits nearby. 2D had searched him up a plane control panel and was fiddling with it until they finished. He wasn’t one for pizza so he simply had some French fries. He wasn’t that hungry anyway.
“I dunno…we could head over to the, um…what is the word again? The big gigantic extinct thingies?” 2D would start up, raising his arms and spreading them out for emphasis at the word ‘gigantic’. Russel looked up, string hanging from his mouth. He licked it up and looked back to ‘D.
“Dinosaurs, ‘D…you mean…dinosaurs.” He said, shaking his head slightly.
“No, no…y’know, the big scaley lizard looking thing?” 2D said, looking to Russel.
“2D, 2D…that’s dinosaurs.”
“No, no, it didn’t start with a D.”
“Reptiles then?”
“No!” At that, Murdoc butted in.
“You know what, YOU probably don’t even know what you’re talking about…we’re heading over to dinosaurs, that’s final. C’mon.” He said, grabbing a pepperoni, sticking it into his mouth and pushing past them. All three of them just shrugged and ran after.

2D stared up at the massive bones of the extinct creature. “See? I told you that it was dinosaurs I was talking about.” He said, looking around at Murdoc, who was simply nearby 2D, leaning on a wall and debating on lighting up a cig, even though you weren’t supposed to in this museum. He raised an eyebrow, looking up and flicking his Zippo lighter closed, stuffing it into his pocket.
“You said that you WEREN’T talking about dinosaurs.” He said with a sigh, shaking his head. 2D shook his head as well.
“Nuh uh! I said dinosaurs.”
“No, Russel said dinosaurs.”
“Whatever.” 2D ended the argument, looking back around at the bones. “Man…they musta been gigundus.” He said, leaning on the rail and adjusting his hat.
“Oh really?” Murdoc commented, rolling his eyes and pushing off of the wall, heading towards Russel and Noodle. 2D watched him.
“Yeah really…” He replied to himself, looking back at the dinosaur bones then jogging off after him.
“2D, I don’t like it here…seeing all these bones makes me feel icky.” Noodle whined as 2D headed to stand beside her, shuddering slightly to get the point thru. 2D looked down at Noodle and rubbed her head.
“Okay, okay…how about going over to the Eygpty thing?” He said, raising an eyebrow.
“I dunno, ‘D…they have a mummy in there, that’s, like, a dead person, man. If she doesn’t like the bones, she won’t like the-” Russel started, but was interrupted by Noodle.
“Oooh! Yes, yes, lets go!” She said, yanking on Murdoc’s hand who grumbled and went along grudgingly toward the Egypt exhibit. Russel and 2D would be left to follow. 2D looked over at Russel.
“Hey…what are those big pointy thingies called again?”
“Pyramids?”
“No, no, that’s not it.”
“Yes….yes it is.” They continued that argument all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Cuzin13

Cuzin13

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 8:52 pm

Laughing Can I see the second part now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions 2   Murdoc's Minions 2 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murdoc's Minions 2
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next