Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the official "fuck you" topic

Go down 
+29
2 1/2-d
Zadkiel
baconbits
hot bullet slug
dark raven
TheLivingReciever
Cuzin13
xmimax
ChrryBlssm
CrimsonButterfly
psycopuppy#13
L0rd Ry6n0u5
MandalorianGuard
StephBev
blood
saint_sammy
RaTPoiSoN
bassist
noirame
Punk13405
Sushi
Aucuas
.::Phantom Jr::.
KID
satsuma
InTheDitch
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Johan
viol8r
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 6:51 pm

FUCK YOU JOSH!!!!!!
YOU HURT MY DEAR SAMMY AND NOW YOU EXPECT PITY FROM ME!!!!!

YOU ONLY FUCKING LIKE ME CAUSE MY NAME IS SAMMY!!!!!

AND I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 10:25 pm

fuck all my teachers! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://darkened-souls.darkbb.com/

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:22 pm

FUCK TAYLOR, YOU KEEP COMPLAINING TO EVERY ONE ABOUT HOW YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND, WELL BOO-FUCKING-HOO, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT, I HATE YOU, YOU PREPPY ASS BITCH, NEVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! YOU STUPID WHORE!
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:37 pm

Fuck politics. finger Just fuck it. ALL of it, and ALL polititicians, too. I'm not mentiong any names, cause I'm nbot trying to start a debate; please Goddess, NO! But fuck politics, cause all they know how to do is lie and trash talk and bullshit. Fuck politics, and I'm NOT voting. Razz
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:41 pm

Fuck Bush
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:46 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:
Fuck Bush
i was about to say that Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:57 pm

Yes i agree, fuck bush ^^
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

Female Number of posts : 1706

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:59 pm

<_< I agree Too, Just Don't tell anyone!
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 12:46 am

nutmeg1992 wrote:
<_< I agree Too, Just Don't tell anyone!
*tells everyone*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 1:28 am

.::Phantom Jr::. wrote:
FUCK TAYLOR, YOU KEEP COMPLAINING TO EVERY ONE ABOUT HOW YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND, WELL BOO-FUCKING-HOO, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT, I HATE YOU, YOU PREPPY ASS BITCH, NEVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! YOU STUPID WHORE!
yeah...i''m still ognna stick with that.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 3:04 am

MandalorianGuard wrote:
Fuck Bush

the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 Bush_finger
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 3:29 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:
Fuck Bush

Haha, basket case!
Back to top Go down
MandalorianGuard

MandalorianGuard

Male Number of posts : 3203
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 8:43 am

Fuck Bush hes corrupt and evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.weirdnj.com
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 8:46 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:
Fuck Bush

Haha, basket case!
Dont insult the basket cases man.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm

MandalorianGuard wrote:

He's niether corrupt or evil, he's just a jackass, a puppet for the real evil behind the Bush Administration....Dick "Antichrist" Cheney and Donald Rumsfield, but mostly Dick Cheney.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 10:48 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

He's niether corrupt or evil, he's just a jackass, a puppet for the real evil behind the Bush Administration....Dick "Antichrist" Cheney and Donald Rumsfield, but mostly Dick Cheney.
You are the living reciever, I AM THE MANIPULATED DEAD!
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 10:48 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

you said Dick. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 12:08 am

Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

oooooooooooook. did you just see DD?
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 12:10 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 12:22 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

I just got the Director's cut Cool
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 12:31 am

Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

Yeah it's sitting on my shelf right now. i liked it better then the original cut although the only problem i had was with the excerpts from the philosophy of time travel just being put onsecreen, i know thats the only way he could have shown it but it was still artless and annoying.

At least someone finally gets my username.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 12:35 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

Yeah it's sitting on my shelf right now. i liked it better then the original cut although the only problem i had was with the excerpts from the philosophy of time travel just being put onsecreen, i know thats the only way he could have shown it but it was still artless and annoying.

Well I did like how it helped explain what was going on, like with the whole "The living reciaver and the manipulated dead" part, or how it said that the manipulated, when taken back to the tangent universe, will relive the events in dreams, and some will remember, which explains Patrick Swayze's breakdown at the end.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 1:51 am

Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

Well I did like how it helped explain what was going on, like with the whole "The living reciaver and the manipulated dead" part, or how it said that the manipulated, when taken back to the tangent universe, will relive the events in dreams, and some will remember, which explains Patrick Swayze's breakdown at the end.

you should go to the official DD site, its a trip, if you can navigate you can find information about the happens after the movie, Patrick Swazyes charater kills himself about a month after the events in the movie.

Suspect did you change your age to fit DD's age? Suspect

Not that i'm talking about you but it sucks that so many people "worship" this movie and they don't even understand the message. I think it's an excellent movie but it is extremely overated, now that everybody thinks its "TEH GREATEST MOVIE EVAR!".

It seems to carry deep philosophical themes but it's really no more meaningful or deep as any movie out there. I like it cause it hits me on an emotional and personal level but it's really not that great a movie. it's a good intelligent movie but nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 7:41 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

you should go to the official DD site, its a trip, if you can navigate you can find information about the happens after the movie, Patrick Swazyes charater kills himself about a month after the events in the movie.

Not that i'm talking about you but it sucks that so many people "worship" this movie and they don't even understand the message. I think it's an excellent movie but it is extremely overated, now that everybody thinks its "TEH GREATEST MOVIE EVAR!".

It seems to carry deep philosophical themes but it's really no more meaningful or deep as any movie out there. I like it cause it hits me on an emotional and personal level but it's really not that great a movie. it's a good intelligent movie but nothing special.
Donnie's 15? This I doubt, he looks 17...
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
MandalorianGuard wrote:

Donnie's 15? This I doubt, he looks 17...

he does but i'm pretty damn sure he's 15.

Then why you change your age?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the official "fuck you" topic   the official "fuck you" topic - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

the official "fuck you" topic
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next