Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 7:51 pm

Some people (like myself) get REALLY bored after a while. You can tell me your favourite websites to go to when you're bored so that I can post them here and everyone can enjoy them! =D

CheerUp Emo Boy --> This is SO funny and cute! XD

Edgar & Ellen --> A story of a wierd brother and sister!

Home Star Runner --> SO funny! XD They're little flash videos and clips! Enjoy! =D

Vampire Freaks --> A cool place for anyone who loves darkness, music, and gothic beauty!

Winterrowd--> The best site for online pranks (includes the ever popular "maze" game) [suggested by punk13405]

::iLL WiLL PreSS::[color=blue] ---> Home of. . . FOAMY!! Very Happy [suggested by xmimax]

ebaumsworld --> Random videos [suggested by 1881]

Bored.com --> A website dedicated to keeping you occupied when you're bored. =D

Last edited by on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:54 am

Winterrowd--> The best site for online pranks (includes the ever popular "maze" game)
Back to top Go down
xmimax

xmimax

Female Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 2:12 pm

::iLL WiLL PreSS:: ---> Home of. . . FOAMY!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 6:14 pm

i really don't think this needs a sticky. it's not really spam so let it be free. the only reason dont get lost in the spam is stickied is because it gets people's attention to spam there instead of elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:21 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
Winterrowd--> The best site for online pranks (includes the ever popular "maze" game)
and optical illusions the one where that dude peed
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:26 pm

viol8r wrote:
i really don't think this needs a sticky. it's not really spam so let it be free. the only reason dont get lost in the spam is stickied is because it gets people's attention to spam there instead of elsewhere.

Yeah...I posted it there so that people would stop saying they're bored and could have a quick place to look for something to amuse them for a short while instead of searching for this topic amidst the other topics. =)

FOAMY ROCKS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!   Fun and Random Websites if you're bored! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun and Random Websites if you're bored!
Page 1 of 1