Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..

Go down 
+4
Prince
noirame
Johan
Uchiha_Sasuke
8 posters

have you ever felt like this or something like it
Yes.
Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Votelcapaj117%Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Votercapew3
 17% [ 1 ]
No.
Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Votelcapaj167%Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Votercapew3
 67% [ 4 ]
All the time
Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Votelcapaj116%Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Votercapew3
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Empty
PostSubject: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:17 am

Wanna know something stupid and kinda funny...... for the past 3 or 4 days i have felt like i am a baby.. and today i started acting like one.. Embarassed it made me feel so bad that i said to my self.. 'i am starting to think some one sould just dress me like a baby...'
Back to top Go down
Johan

Johan

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:20 am

lawlz Razz Thats hilarious. I've went through a phase like that a few weeks ago. Now I'm eating nothing but ice. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/johangeurra
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:23 am

well its kinda bad when you feel like a baby and are even to lazy/ sick to go to the bath room... i have the flu so and i was working out at the gym so i did not want to move around.. even if it was to go to the rest room
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:23 am

I am a big baby right now.
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:37 am

Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:
Wanna know something stupid and kinda funny...... for the past 3 or 4 days i have felt like i am a baby.. and today i started acting like one.. Embarassed it made me feel so bad that i said to my self.. 'i am starting to think some one sould just dress me like a baby...'

Some people actually enjoy dressing up as babies and they're full grown men! O_O I think it's a form of fetish or something. Popular in the UK apparently.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:39 am

i know that..
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:41 am

Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:
i know that..

I thought it was kinda cute/ creepy when I was watching a documentary on it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:43 am

yeah i know.. i learned about what its called. and some of them are girls to.. ><
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:49 am

Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:
yeah i know.. i learned about what its called. and some of them are girls to.. ><

It has to do with people, and missing childhoods, and wanting to relive them.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:54 am

noirame wrote:
Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:

It has to do with people, and missing childhoods, and wanting to relive them.
Or they could just want to do it for fun.. and entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:38 am

>< I still feel like a baby...
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

Male Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptySun Sep 03, 2006 10:49 am

noirame wrote:
Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:

Some people actually enjoy dressing up as babies and they're full grown men! O_O I think it's a form of fetish or something. Popular in the UK apparently.

O.o ...well i'm glad i've never had to see that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/premakaprince
satsuma

satsuma

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 3:38 pm

Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:
yes I know... I've had this on MSN for days...... but you ARE over it now arn't you??!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
bill the ripper

bill the ripper

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 11:27 pm

I wish I had an actual Jazz Bass, as opposed to a fifty dollar knockoff.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 6:08 am

its even worse cause one week i had a few ''mistakes'' here in there.. so yes even a mouth or 2 later i still feel like a baby goo goo gaa gaa!
Back to top Go down
KID

KID

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 5:53 pm

er....what the hell? dressing up as babies!? thats just nasty...
Back to top Go down
http://thecobraunit.gamingsource.net
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 6:15 pm

Uchiha_Sasuke wrote:
why ruin a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_Sasuke

Uchiha_Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 5:57 am

KID wrote:
er....what the hell? dressing up as babies!? thats just nasty...
some people find it fun. i am one of those kinda people who go.. ''Hey if you like that kinda stuff then go for it. it dont bug me'' but if your Gay then thats another thing.. i am Homophobic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..   Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid feelings.. kinda funny to..
Page 1 of 1