Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! Empty
PostSubject: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 10:58 pm

Felicia here. cat For those of you who know me, welcome to our new home. For those of you who don't, WHY NOT? j/k Let's get this out of the way: yes, I AM a mod, and yes, I can and will boot you out if it comes to it. BUT I really don't want to have to do that, so follow the rules and make my life easier, m'kay?
Hmm...who am I? I told you that already. Aside from being a mod, in the ongoing RP I'm known as Murdoc's lap kitty, and I am a shapeshifter. I'll post that story on the RP thread later. I also patrol the carpark looking for nutters and stalkers, and dispatch them with cat-like quickness.
What do I want? Peace, love, and rock 'n' roll. Or heavy metal, Gorillaz as often as possible. And MURDOC. Yup, lossa Murdoc. And don't forget the chocolate. Cool
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 10:59 pm

Hallo
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:00 pm

23_Felicia_Queens_23 wrote:
Felicia here. cat For those of you who know me, welcome to our new home. For those of you who don't, WHY NOT? j/k Let's get this out of the way: yes, I AM a mod, and yes, I can and will boot you out if it comes to it. BUT I really don't want to have to do that, so follow the rules and make my life easier, m'kay?
Hmm...who am I? I told you that already. Aside from being a mod, in the ongoing RP I'm known as Murdoc's lap kitty, and I am a shapeshifter. I'll post that story on the RP thread later. I also patrol the carpark looking for nutters and stalkers, and dispatch them with cat-like quickness.
What do I want? Peace, love, and rock 'n' roll. Or heavy metal, Gorillaz as often as possible. And MURDOC. Yup, lossa Murdoc. And don't forget the chocolate. Cool

*glomp* Felicia!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:02 pm

Hooray! Welcome! How does it feel, Miss Felicia, to be apart of the Mod Squad? cherry
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:04 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
Hooray! Welcome! How does it feel, Miss Felicia, to be apart of the Mod Squad? cherry

*pulls up in her police cruiser* Mod Squad!!! Chik-chik-kapow! pirat
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:07 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
All in all, pretty cool. Cool I have da powa, and I'm not afraid to use it. Should be fun, and hi, noir! Long time, no see! cat
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:13 pm

noirame wrote:
We'd arrest ourselves for looking too damn good, but that would be a crime to everyone here.

*beats herself with her nightstick for that*
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:14 pm

Hmm...I need an avatar. I also need to fix my siggy. *goes to get the code*
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:18 pm

23_Felicia_Queens_23 wrote:
ChrryBlssm wrote:
All in all, pretty cool. Cool I have da powa, and I'm not afraid to use it. Should be fun, and hi, noir! Long time, no see! cat

Yes, I know! I've been in hiding from the Russian embassy! ^^

I need your help, by the way. Do we still have the old Minion website? I need some info from it.

Take a look at the new website intro!

www.murdocsminions.frih.net
Back to top Go down
noirame
Mod
noirame

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 11:18 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
noirame wrote:
We'd arrest ourselves for looking too damn good, but that would be a crime to everyone here.

*beats herself with her nightstick for that*

Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!   Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Still gotta catch up, but greetings, Minions and friends!
Page 1 of 1