Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark

Go down 
+11
2 1/2-d
23_Felicia_Queens_23
TheLivingReciever
hot bullet slug
ChrryBlssm
Punk13405
viol8r
InTheDitch
nutmeg1992
Cuzin13
saint_sammy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:03 pm

I never preordered any of it....don't really want it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:03 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
Miss Felicia and I are here to keep the order. viol8r didn't make us mods for nothing. *twirls her trusty broom around*
...Dust bunny attack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:05 pm

saint_sammy wrote:
...Dust bunny attack?
If that's what you wanna call spammers, flamers, trouble makers, etc., then, yes. I'm here to clean house.
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:06 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
...Dust bunny attack?
If that's what you wanna call spammers, flamers, trouble makers, etc., then, yes. I'm here to clean house.
oops...
im a dust bunny... squeak XD
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 pm

I'd swing my broom at you if I wasn't so afraid of Russel sitting on me for it.
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:11 pm

saint_sammy wrote:
ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
...Dust bunny attack?
oops...
im a dust bunny... squeak XD
Dust bunnies squeak?
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:16 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
my own body guard...
YAY!

and jow they do Dicth.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:17 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
...Dust bunny attack?
You people aren't helping this forum at all when it comes to trouble makers.

As I said in my topic in the GCC, I'm gonna go die now, goodbye everyone, I hope you all rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:22 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
...Dust bunny attack?

As I said in my topic in the GCC, I'm gonna go die now, goodbye everyone, I hope you all rot in hell.
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine? We do what we can. We ban people and lock up topics that we find to be offensive to others. We can't very well stop people from getting pissed off because you whine or make them mad and vice versa. If you bothered going to a mod or the admin herself then maybe something could be worked out, but since you feel you're suffering in silence, what do you want us to do? We can't comb through every single thread for an insulting post. If you want us to help you, you have to come to us. That's what mods and the admin are for.
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:24 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:24 pm

ChrryBlssm wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
ChrryBlssm wrote:
saint_sammy wrote:
...Dust bunny attack?

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine? We do what we can. We ban people and lock up topics that we find to be offensive to others. We can't very well stop people from getting pissed off because you whine or make them mad and vice versa. If you bothered going to a mod or the admin herself then maybe something could be worked out, but since you feel you're suffering in silence, what do you want us to do? We can't comb through every single thread for an insulting post. If you want us to help you, you have to come to us. That's what mods and the admin are for.
I say, if he makes THAT big of a deal out of it...

then say 'Bye-bye!'
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

ChrryBlssm wrote:
Laughing I can always count on you guys to make me laugh. I had a rough night at work; the last 2 1/2 hours my stomach was in knots and I almost threw up. Hey, what happened to the vomiting smiley? Suspect OH! I know. This one clown ATE him.
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:26 pm

23_Felicia_Queens_23 wrote:
Laughing I can always count on you guys to make me laugh. I had a rough night at work; the last 2 1/2 hours my stomach was in knots and I almost threw up. Hey, what happened to the vomiting smiley? Suspect OH! I know. This one clown ATE him.
I KNEW IT! It's always the quiet smilies....
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:28 pm

YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!! IF HE DOSE! GO AND KILL HIMSELF.... IM HOLDING ALMOST EVERY ONE RESONCIBLE!!
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:29 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:29 pm

...Okay.
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:31 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!! IF HE DOSE! GO AND KILL HIMSELF.... IM HOLDING ALMOST EVERY ONE RESONCIBLE!!
Who is a jerk? Please calm down! No one has done anything. I haven't even done anything. All I did was set the record straight that if he truly has a problem with trouble makers on the board that we're not seeing, then he needs to come to us. He needs to PM us or e-mail us or something so we can help instead of sitting back and bitching, saying that we don't do anything.
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:35 pm

Na dpeople wonder why i drink./....
drama queensa.
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:49 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
[RANT] slam wall ...I give up. I've tried to help him before, but of course I was ignored as always, and now my stomach hurts again. If he's seriously messed up enough to let some forum posts BS upset him THAT MUCH, then he doesn't need to be here in the first place. Suck it up; life sucks, and then you die, but Death doesn't put out. THIS IS A MB, for Goddess' f*cking sake....COME ON, PEOPLE! And ya'll wonder why vi gets so upset with everyone; half the time, the posts on here aren't even intelligent sentences! That wasn't aimed at you, sammy; I'm just trying to make a point. vi's always telling me how upsetting it is that nothing remotely creative/intelligent ever happens in the RP on this thread if she/I/Chrry/cuzin's not here. Honestly, it's almost gotten to the point where I wonder why I even keep coming back. All I ever seem to do anymore is check out the threads to make sure things are mostly cool, then leave again.[/RANT]
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:51 pm

23_Felicia_Queens_23 wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
[RANT] slam wall ...I give up. I've tried to help him before, but of course I was ignored as always, and now my stomach hurts again. If he's seriously messed up enough to let some forum posts BS upset him THAT MUCH, then he doesn't need to be here in the first place. Suck it up; life sucks, and then you die, but Death doesn't put out. THIS IS A MB, for Goddess' f*cking sake....COME ON, PEOPLE! And ya'll wonder why vi gets so upset with everyone; half the time, the posts on here aren't even intelligent sentences! That wasn't aimed at you, sammy; I'm just trying to make a point. vi's always telling me how upsetting it is that nothing remotely creative/intelligent ever happens in the RP on this thread if she/I/Chrry/cuzin's not here. Honestly, it's almost gotten to the point where I wonder why I even keep coming back. All I ever seem to do anymore is check out the threads to make sure things are mostly cool, then leave again.[/RANT]
yeah... lke i avnt ever made you laugh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:54 pm

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Over one person.

Jeez. The whales are going extinct, world hunger is everywhere, global warming is starting, we may very well end up blowing each other up in the war...

And we worry about this. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:57 pm

InTheDitch wrote:
THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Over one person.

Jeez. The whales are going extinct, world hunger is everywhere, global warming is starting, we may very well end up blowing each other up in the war...

i saint worrin.
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 11:58 pm

saint_sammy wrote:
InTheDitch wrote:
THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Over one person.

i saint worrin.
I know you aren't.
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:01 am

sigh..oks...i be a good girl... *gose of and sits in a box in the rain*.......
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 12:01 am

2 1/2-d wrote:
sigh..oks...i be a good girl... *gose of and sits in a box in the rain*.......
cheer up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark   Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murdoc's Minions' Day 2 Day Life in the Carpark
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next