THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Opeth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blood

avatar

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Opeth   Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:31 pm

Opeth

Master's Apprentices(death)
Harvest(progressive)
Deliverance pt.1(progressive death)
Deliverance pt.2
To Rid the Disease(progressive)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadkiel

avatar

Male Number of posts : 39
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:59 pm

great band.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/masterzadkiel
blood

avatar

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:37 pm

u know em?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadkiel

avatar

Male Number of posts : 39
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:08 pm

yes i do. i've been a fan of them scince about 2001. saw them in 2003. i was going to see them recently but ghost reveries was terrible so i didn't want to see that show and sit through them performing the whole album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/masterzadkiel
blood

avatar

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:34 pm

Zadkiel wrote:
yes i do. i've been a fan of them scince about 2001. saw them in 2003. i was going to see them recently but ghost reveries was terrible so i didn't want to see that show and sit through them performing the whole album.
probably beacause its a concept album i have ghost reveries and delivernace i missed them at the cox arena 2 months ago Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadkiel

avatar

Male Number of posts : 39
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:16 pm

blood wrote:
Zadkiel wrote:
yes i do. i've been a fan of them scince about 2001. saw them in 2003. i was going to see them recently but ghost reveries was terrible so i didn't want to see that show and sit through them performing the whole album.
probably beacause its a concept album i have ghost reveries and delivernace i missed them at the cox arena 2 months ago Crying or Very sad
the concept wasn't what bothered me. Still Life and My arms your hearse were concept albums but they were great. the problem is is that they are watering down their sound. they signed to road runner and are now writing for a target audiance rather than what they think sounds good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/masterzadkiel
blood

avatar

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:44 pm

Zadkiel wrote:
blood wrote:
Zadkiel wrote:
yes i do. i've been a fan of them scince about 2001. saw them in 2003. i was going to see them recently but ghost reveries was terrible so i didn't want to see that show and sit through them performing the whole album.
probably beacause its a concept album i have ghost reveries and delivernace i missed them at the cox arena 2 months ago Crying or Very sad
the concept wasn't what bothered me. Still Life and My arms your hearse were concept albums but they were great. the problem is is that they are watering down their sound. they signed to road runner and are now writing for a target audiance rather than what they think sounds good.
roadrunner is evil!!!!! i want my arms your hearse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadkiel

avatar

Male Number of posts : 39
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:09 pm

my arms your hearse is probably one of their best albums over all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/masterzadkiel
blood

avatar

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Opeth   Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:29 pm

Zadkiel wrote:
my arms your hearse is probably one of their best albums over all.
and blackwater park
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Opeth   

Back to top Go down
 
Opeth
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Opeth US Tour Dates 2011 - yo Shawn, opening act is Katatonia!
» Opeth
» Replacement blu-ray disc for Pale Communion...for Leo & Shay

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: Artistic Stuff :: Other bands-
Jump to: