Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!!   SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 6:08 pm

OKAY! Now with the book and the DVD, which is out? I looked at target.com and they say that the book is out on Nov. 2nd, but the DVD is already out, not the other way around, ANSWER! Which ones are out, if the DVD's out, I'm rushing to Target to get it tonight!
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!!   SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 8:12 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
OKAY! Now with the book and the DVD, which is out? I looked at target.com and they say that the book is out on Nov. 2nd, but the DVD is already out, not the other way around, ANSWER! Which ones are out, if the DVD's out, I'm rushing to Target to get it tonight!
yes the dvd is out as of yesterday...but good luck finding it. even best buy and circuit city don't carry it in store OR online. they cancelled my order because they found out they weren't getting them in after all, so i ordered mine from deepdiscountdvd.com. kickass company.
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!!   SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 8:44 pm

*sigh* too late, I already went there, Target online says they have it but I went to Target and it wasn't there, I wish they would be more consistant about which stores had which products....
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!!   SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEEEASE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: Gorillaz :: Media/Merchandise-
Jump to: