Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL   I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:32 pm

we all remember the email that murdoc got on his computer about the so called 'money' he was going to recieve from the death of a long lost relative, right?

I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL Mudsemailec6

well i just got one too...from nigeria just like murdoc's Laughing

FROM THE DESK OF
BARR. JOHN IBE (SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA)
ADD: 36 OBOT RD VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. NIGERIA
FAX NO: 234-1-7591711
E-mail: barristerjohnibe_10 @yahoo.com
E-mail: barristerjohnibe_10 @yahoo.com

DEAR FAIRCHILD

I AM BARRISTER. JOHN IBE, AN ATTORNEY AT LAW. I AM THE PERSONAL
ATTORNEY TO MR JIM FAIRCHILD, A NATIONAL OF YOUR COUNTRY, WHO USED TO
WORK WITH MOBIL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN NIGERIA. HEREIN AFTER SHALL BE
REFERRED TO AS MY CLIENT.

ON THE 21ST OF APRIL 2003,MY CLIENT IN COMPANY OF HIS WIFE AND THREE
KIDS WERE INVOLVED IN A FATAL CAR CRASH IN NIGERIA. ALL OCCUPANT OF THE
VEHICLE UNFORTUNATELY LOST THEIR LIVES. SINCE THEN I HAVE MADE SEVERAL
ENQUIRES TO YOUR EMBASSY TO LOCATE ANY OF MY CLIENTS EXTENDED
RELATIVES, THIS HAS PROVED RATHER UNSUCCESSFUL. I HAVE THEREFORE
CONTACTED YOU TO ASSIST IN REPATRIATING THE MONEY AND PROPERTY LEFT BEHIND BY MY CLIENT
BEFORE THEY GET CONFISTICATED OR DECLARED UNSERVICEABLE BY THE BANK IN
WHICH HIS FUND WERE DEPOSITED.

PARTICULARLY, THE BANK WHERE THE DECEASED OPERATED AN ACCOUNT VALUED TO
THE TUNE OF ($9.8 MILLION US DOLLARS) HAS ISSUED ME A NOTICE TO PROVIDE
THE NEXT OF KIN OR HAVE THE ACCOUNT REVOKED WITHIN THE NEXT TEN
OFFICIAL WORKING DAYS.

SINCE I HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN LOCATING THE RELATIVES FOR OVER 2
YEARS NOW I SOLICIT YOUR CONSENT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF
THE DECEASED SO THAT THE PROCEEDS OF HIS ACCOUNT CAN BE PAID TO YOU AND
THEN YOU AND I CAN SHARE THE MONEY TO A RATIO OF 5:5,MEANING I TAKE 50%
AND YOU'LL GET 50%.

I HAVE THE ENTIRE NECESSARY LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT WILL BE USED TO BACK UP
ANY CLAIM WE MAKE. ALL I REQUIRE IS YOUR HONEST COOPERATION TO ENABLE
US SEE THIS DEAL THROUGH. I GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER
A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY BREACH OF THE
LAW. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME ON MY OFFICE E-MAIL ADD:
barristerjohnibe_10 @yahoo.com

BEST REGARDS.

BARRISTER JOHN IBE

man, screw that sh!t. i'm not falling for it. next of kin wouldn't be me anyway. i still have parents and grandparents alive. don't send something dumb like that to a gorillaz fan that keeps track of her fav band's emails Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL   I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:53 pm

Lol, I love those Emails, especially "Hello my friend I am Nigerion royolty, and I need you to send me money, please disregard the fact that I can't spell Nigerion, or Royolty" Laughing
Back to top Go down
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL   I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 9:25 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL   I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 8:29 pm

pffft...i got another one...this time from london Laughing
i looked this one up and this one is on a major scam list. it's ridiculous anyway. only an idiot would fall for this crap Laughing

MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY
UNITED KINGDOM. LONDON .
BANK OF ENGLAND/MICROSOFT HOUSE, LONDON .
Director: MR. DOUGLAS WILSON
Phone #:(00944) 701-113-0363

REF NO: M154S/WL06.
MICRO (LOTTERY) CHIP NO: 9465206

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD PROMOTION. MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM .

Today, we announce the 10 lucky winners of the MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNINGS PROGRAMS held on 30th, OCTOBER 2006. Your company or your personal e-mail address, attached to the Chip Number: 9465206,won in the sixth lottery category 006. Your email address has brought you an unexpected luck, please read through this message.

You are therefore been approved for lump sums pay out of £5,500,000.00, FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS. Equivalent to, ($10,064,000 USD), Ten Million, sixty four thousand US Dollars. In cash Credited to file REF NO: M154S/WL06. And MICRO (LOTTERY) CHIP NO: 9465206, you are the sixth lucky winner of the total winners of 10. You all won £5.5, million Pounds each.

All the 10 participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system (MCBS) drawn from each continent, as part of International "E-MAIL" Promotions Program, to promote the use of ELECTRONIC MAILS (E-MAILS) all over the World, and to promote the use of Microsoft Office. Your funds (certified Cashiers cheque) have been insured with the FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION, LONDON , With your REF NO: M154S/WL06. To claim your winning prize (£5.5, million pounds), you must first, contact the claims department by email for Processing and remittance of your prize money to you. The claims processor is:

Name : Mr.RODRIGUEZ GREGORIO JR.
E-mail : mswordasignclaimsofficer2006@yahoo.com

Do email the above email address, at once with all the claims requirements below. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.

Claims Requirements:
1.full Name:..................................................
2.Address:....................................................
3.Nationality:................................................
4.Age:...........Date of Birth:.............................
5.Occupation:.................................................
6.Phone:...........Phone 2:...............Fax:.................
7.State of Origin :...............Country:...................
8.Sex:.........................................................

The above requirements are much more needed to proceed. Be free and fast to send the above details to your claims processor.

Sincerely,
Secretary
Mr Albert Pittas jr

NOTE: Do not reply this mail. You are to contact your claims processor immediately by email. Be aware and be informed, that there will be upfront charges, either for transfer of funds to your account or either by transportation (courier) you will be asked to pay for the delivery charges or transfer charges. You will also be given information’️s on how to claim your prize; you will be given the contacts to the offices in charge of the necessary certificate if necessary. Have it in mind that this is not a Scam; we want you to understand that there will be upfront charges for the delivery or for the transfer of your funds.

WARNING!!!

ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BE FOWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS PROCESSOR IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

for starters, the email address this came from was an aim.com address...then the other one to respond is a yahoo.com addy...why the hell would microsoft use any other addy than microsoft.com...S-T-U-P-I-D

Last edited by on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL   I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 8:31 pm

that's funny xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianneXbanana
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL   I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm getting murdoc's email...LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: General :: Blah Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: