Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)

Go down 
+4
viol8r
TheLivingReciever
Evanrm3
L0rd Ry6n0u5
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-10-01

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:42 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
*Malak closes his eyes and smiles just before the lightsaber enters him*

heh...

*blood begins flowing out of his mouth as he steps forward and embraces nefares, who is still holding the lightsaber*

time....to die.

*an expression of bliss briefly passes over his face before he explodes in a burst of bright blue energy*

((which injures you badly...but does not kill you Wink ))

*Nefares flies forward, wreathed in a cloak of flame, and plows into the floor.* Gaaah. *Most of his clothes are burned off, and as he stands up, his mask crumbles.* Nobody.... *His scaly green face is twisted and mostly skinless on one half.* ...Raaaah! *ignites a lightsaber and charges at Master Jaye.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

Male Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:43 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

heh...

*blood begins flowing out of his mouth as he steps forward and embraces nefares, who is still holding the lightsaber*

time....to die.

*an expression of bliss briefly passes over his face before he explodes in a burst of bright blue energy*

*Nefares flies forward, wreathed in a cloak of flame, and plows into the floor.* Gaaah. *Most of his clothes are burned off, and as he stands up, his mask crumbles.* Nobody.... *His scaly green face is twisted and mostly skinless on one half.* ...Raaaah! *ignites a lightsaber and charges at Master Jaye.*

*calmly assumes a guard stance*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedimaster_ryiikaljaye
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:44 pm

*Draws lightsaber and blocks the near lethal blow*
NO ONE...KILLS...JAYE...
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:45 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

heh...

time....to die.

*calmly assumes a guard stance*

*stops short, and launches a single, powerful bolt of lightning at you.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:48 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:

*blocks the lightning with my lightsaber* The Force is strong with you. A shame you fell into the ways of the Sith....
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:49 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*blocks the lightning with my lightsaber* The Force is strong with you. A shame you fell into the ways of the Sith....

*screams, and knocks your lightsaber away with his, and slashes diagnally downward at your shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
2 1/2-d

2 1/2-d

Female Number of posts : 4504

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:49 pm

*ish still in hiding and ish sad*
Back to top Go down
http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:52 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*screams, and knocks your lightsaber away with his, and slashes diagnally downward at your shoulder.*

*manages to avoid the blunt of the strike, but my arm below the elbow is severed* Gaahh! *leaps back, holding the stump of my right arm*
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:53 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
*Draws lightsaber and blocks the near lethal blow*
NO ONE...KILLS...JAYE...
he will die
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:55 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*manages to avoid the blunt of the strike, but my arm below the elbow is severed* Gaahh! *leaps back, holding the stump of my right arm*

*just as Nefares charges again, Garga's massive armored form falls from the ceiling, nearly crushing Nefares.*

Garga: ...Stay away from Master Jaye!...

Nefares: You would have another fight in your place?! *stabs lightsaber through Gargas chest, even through his armor, and slices up through his shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:57 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

*just as Nefares charges again, Garga's massive armored form falls from the ceiling, nearly crushing Nefares.*

Nefares: You would have another fight in your place?! *stabs lightsaber through Gargas chest, even through his armor, and slices up through his shoulder.*

Shocked .......no....Garga! Not another one...
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:58 pm

*runs Nefares through from behind*
*slices upwards*
You made one fatal mistake, you forgot I was in the room...
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:59 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
*runs Nefares through from behind*
*slices upwards*
You made one fatal mistake, you forgot I was in the room...

((Dude, climactic battle going on. Go to the adventure RP!))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:00 pm

((yes everyone this one is between evarm and ryan))
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:01 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Garga: ...Obviously you have never met a Gen'Dai... *Raises his massive arm.*

Nefares: What?!

Garga: *hits Nefares in the chest, throwing him into the smoldering remains of a shuttle, and then squeezes the lightsaber out. he seems unharmed.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:03 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Garga: *hits Nefares in the chest, throwing him into the smoldering remains of a shuttle, and then squeezes the lightsaber out. he seems unharmed.*

Excellent, Garga......Uuuuuugggghhh.....*begins to slip into unconsiousness*

((Important. Evan, Luna wants to talk to you on 1881's MB...))
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:08 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

((Important. Evan, Luna wants to talk to you on 1881's MB...))

*Just before he falls unconcsious a soothing voice reminds him of the note in his pocket and what he must do with it*
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Nefares: *slowly rises from the rubble, and calls his lightsaber to him.* It seems I will have to do more than cut you in half.

Garga: *Reaches up, and slides off his helemt, revealing-

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 250px-Gen%5C'daiface

...Yes, you will... *His freakishly muscled arm explodes out of his armor, extending all the way to Nefares and grabbing him around his chest.* ...Leave...

*Garga slams Nefares against the floor several times, and finally throws him through the durasteel doors of the hanger.*

Nefares: *Shrieks in rage as he falls down through the clouds into coruscan's lower levels.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:11 pm

*slumps to the floor, unconsious*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:07 pm

*still unconsious.......*

((Uh....Jaye's like, unconsious with a stump for a right arm...someone should help...))
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:12 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

((Uh....Jaye's like, unconsious with a stump for a right arm...someone should help...))

Garga: *reattaches his helmet, and picks Master Jaye up in one hand.* ...You require bacta... *carries you into the turbolift to the medical facilities.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:14 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

Garga: *reattaches his helmet, and picks Master Jaye up in one hand.* ...You require bacta... *carries you into the turbolift to the medical facilities.*

*groans a little*
Back to top Go down
Evanrm3

Evanrm3

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:17 pm

L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

*groans a little*

*once in the Temple Hospital, he sets you down on a platform, several medical droids rush in to treat your wounds, and Garga lumbers off.*
Back to top Go down
L0rd Ry6n0u5

L0rd Ry6n0u5

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:19 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:

*groans a little*

*once in the Temple Hospital, he sets you down on a platform, several medical droids rush in to treat your wounds, and Garga lumbers off.*

*manages to send you a message through the Force* Thank you, Garga. You showed great strength in facing that Sith Lord.
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:24 pm

Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:
L0rd Ry6n0u5 wrote:
Evanrm3 wrote:

Nefares: *slowly rises from the rubble, and calls his lightsaber to him.* It seems I will have to do more than cut you in half.

Garga: *Reaches up, and slides off his helemt, revealing-

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 250px-Gen%5C'daiface

...Yes, you will... *His freakishly muscled arm explodes out of his armor, extending all the way to Nefares and grabbing him around his chest.* ...Leave...

*Garga slams Nefares against the floor several times, and finally throws him through the durasteel doors of the hanger.*

Nefares: *Shrieks in rage as he falls down through the clouds into coruscan's lower levels.*
DAMN!,... ill get back to the sith academey...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)   JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

JEDI ACADEMY ROLEPLAY (REBORN!!!)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next