THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ghosts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:38 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
StephBev wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
it leaves a mark in the room like or a feeling like its still there?

EXACTLY!

And it feels like it's stalking you... I had six trees fall down when I was walking down to a creek to take pictures. It was weird. =\
Shocked i was right?!!! wow wierd!! where the trees old? did they have termites?

I dunno exactly. They were in the woods I was passing. I felt that lingering feeling, and BOOM! Also, when my friends Chelsi, Ashly, and I were walking back from taking pictures down at Green Man's Tunnel, we felt that same feeling. Really weird things are happening...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
Punk13405

avatar

Male Number of posts : 2291
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:40 pm

Well, the thing with hauntings is this...

Everywhere on our earth is a type of spirtiual energy, now this energy can manifest it'sself in many ways, take for example when you take a picture of something and you see mysterious bulbs or balls of light, that is a type of spirit energy, when someone dies, their energy carries on, and can be projected by spiritual energy, the intensity of these spirits can differ, depending on the strength of the energy in the area.

Just ask Dark Raven, she knows all about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2 1/2-d

avatar

Female Number of posts : 4504
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:42 pm

just a thought........might whana look up some exersimsers!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
bassist

avatar

Male Number of posts : 2196
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:43 pm

Columbine is supposed to be haunted now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baconbits

avatar

Male Number of posts : 229
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:43 pm

You're thinking of exorcists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bassist

avatar

Male Number of posts : 2196
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:44 pm

Punk13405 wrote:
Well, the thing with hauntings is this...

Everywhere on our earth is a type of spirtiual energy, now this energy can manifest it'sself in many ways, take for example when you take a picture of something and you see mysterious bulbs or balls of light, that is a type of spirit energy, when someone dies, their energy carries on, and can be projected by spiritual energy, the intensity of these spirits can differ, depending on the strength of the energy in the area.

Just ask Dark Raven, she knows all about this stuff.

Well that is more of an opinion it may not be the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2 1/2-d

avatar

Female Number of posts : 4504
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:44 pm

baconbits wrote:
You're thinking of exorcists
.........ummm yea.... i have no spell cheeck on this com yet........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
TheLivingReciever

avatar

Male Number of posts : 551
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 pm

StephBev wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
it leaves a mark in the room like or a feeling like its still there?

EXACTLY!

And it feels like it's stalking you... I had six trees fall down when I was walking down to a creek to take pictures. It was weird. =\

THAT? that was your encounter with death? No offense i'm just a skeptic, and however unlikey 6 trees suddenly falling is and whether or not you felt something, i doubt it was DEATH. Death doesn't stalk people, it has better things to do.


Last edited by on Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 pm

I like living around haunted stuff. My neighborhood has a lot of history none-the-less my city. I have a picture somewhere... *off to Photobucket*

And search Green Man's Tunnel on Google... See what you get. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:46 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
StephBev wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
it leaves a mark in the room like or a feeling like its still there?

EXACTLY!

And it feels like it's stalking you... I had six trees fall down when I was walking down to a creek to take pictures. It was weird. =\

THAT? that was your encounter with death? No offense i'm just a skeptic, and however unlikey 6 trees suddenly falling is and whether or not you felt something, i doubt it was DEATH. Death doesn't stalk people, it has better things to do.

THAT wasn;t my encounter. SEARCHING for Death was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
TheLivingReciever

avatar

Male Number of posts : 551
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:50 pm

StephBev wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
StephBev wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
it leaves a mark in the room like or a feeling like its still there?

EXACTLY!

And it feels like it's stalking you... I had six trees fall down when I was walking down to a creek to take pictures. It was weird. =\

THAT? that was your encounter with death? No offense i'm just a skeptic, and however unlikey 6 trees suddenly falling is and whether or not you felt something, i doubt it was DEATH. Death doesn't stalk people, it has better things to do.

THAT wasn;t my encounter. SEARCHING for Death was.

what searching are you talking about? you said death leaves a mark and it feels like its stalking you and then you wrote about your little adventure in the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
2 1/2-d

avatar

Female Number of posts : 4504
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:52 pm

StephBev wrote:
I like living around haunted stuff. My neighborhood has a lot of history none-the-less my city. I have a picture somewhere... *off to Photobucket*

And search Green Man's Tunnel on Google... See what you get. Wink
i didn't get much at all nothing that looked spooky......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:55 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
StephBev wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
StephBev wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
it leaves a mark in the room like or a feeling like its still there?

EXACTLY!

And it feels like it's stalking you... I had six trees fall down when I was walking down to a creek to take pictures. It was weird. =\

THAT? that was your encounter with death? No offense i'm just a skeptic, and however unlikey 6 trees suddenly falling is and whether or not you felt something, i doubt it was DEATH. Death doesn't stalk people, it has better things to do.

THAT wasn;t my encounter. SEARCHING for Death was.

what searching are you talking about? you said death leaves a mark and it feels like its stalking you and then you wrote about your little adventure in the woods.

My friends and I are into paranormal stuff, so we read up on it. We then go out to talk and walk and take a few pictures. Then we decided to go ontop of Green Man's Tunnel in South Park. We're walking on top of it, and Chelsi trips over a branch. Ashly and I grab onto her and pull her back up. As we were heading back, we look through the tunnel, and there He was. Clearly there. Happy now? You got a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:56 pm

2 1/2-d wrote:
StephBev wrote:
I like living around haunted stuff. My neighborhood has a lot of history none-the-less my city. I have a picture somewhere... *off to Photobucket*

And search Green Man's Tunnel on Google... See what you get. Wink
i didn't get much at all nothing that looked spooky......

Hm... Yeah, that wasn't a good idea.

ANYWAY!

This is the tunnel:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
TheLivingReciever

avatar

Male Number of posts : 551
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:57 pm

StephBev wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
StephBev wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:
StephBev wrote:
2 1/2-d wrote:
it leaves a mark in the room like or a feeling like its still there?

EXACTLY!

And it feels like it's stalking you... I had six trees fall down when I was walking down to a creek to take pictures. It was weird. =\

THAT? that was your encounter with death? No offense i'm just a skeptic, and however unlikey 6 trees suddenly falling is and whether or not you felt something, i doubt it was DEATH. Death doesn't stalk people, it has better things to do.

THAT wasn;t my encounter. SEARCHING for Death was.

what searching are you talking about? you said death leaves a mark and it feels like its stalking you and then you wrote about your little adventure in the woods.

My friends and I are into paranormal stuff, so we read up on it. We then go out to talk and walk and take a few pictures. Then we decided to go ontop of Green Man's Tunnel in South Park. We're walking on top of it, and Chelsi trips over a branch. Ashly and I grab onto her and pull her back up. As we were heading back, we look through the tunnel, and there He was. Clearly there. Happy now? You got a story.

Hey hey hey...no reason to get hostile i was only asking...but you actually saw death? like an actually individual with a corpreal form?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:59 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:


Hey hey hey...no reason to get hostile i was only asking...but you actually saw death? like an actually individual with a body?

Sorry... I'm too used to the OMB. -_-

But yeah. I'm still looking for the picture I snapped...

It could be a coincidence, but I have no idea anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
2 1/2-d

avatar

Female Number of posts : 4504
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:59 pm

...........humm.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:01 am

FOUND IT!



If you can't see it, I'd be glad enough to enlarge and circle it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
blood

avatar

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:03 am

StephBev wrote:
FOUND IT!



If you can't see it, I'd be glad enough to enlarge and circle it.
were
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2 1/2-d

avatar

Female Number of posts : 4504
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:03 am

yes enlarge it plz........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gorillazpics.piczo.com
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:03 am

blood wrote:
StephBev wrote:
FOUND IT!



If you can't see it, I'd be glad enough to enlarge and circle it.
were

Let me get it...


Last edited by on Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
TheLivingReciever

avatar

Male Number of posts : 551
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:03 am

StephBev wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:


Hey hey hey...no reason to get hostile i was only asking...but you actually saw death? like an actually individual with a body?

Sorry... I'm too used to the OMB. -_-

But yeah. I'm still looking for the picture I snapped...

It could be a coincidence, but I have no idea anymore.

oh its cool i completely understand, i'm always on guard and snappish here thanks to the OMB. anyways what makes you so sure it was DEATH and not a just a ghost. I could believe a ghost but not death, i just don't think death has an actually form. It's only a force of nature, whether or not its a conscious entity is an entirely different matter, but i really doubt it takes an actually form and, no offense, but i really doubt that if it did it would show itself to a group of teenagers in the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
baconbits

avatar

Male Number of posts : 229
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:04 am

yeah, I can't see shit in there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLivingReciever

avatar

Male Number of posts : 551
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:05 am

StephBev wrote:
blood wrote:
StephBev wrote:
FOUND IT!



If you can't see it, I'd be glad enough to enlarge and circle it.
were

Let me get it...

Neutral looks like a leaf....i dont see a figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
StephBev

avatar

Female Number of posts : 147
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ghosts   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:05 am



I know it seems very unlikely, but I don't even know anymore... I have some of the worst luck around. =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stephbev.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ghosts   

Back to top Go down
 
ghosts
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: General :: Blah Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: