Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noirame
Mod
noirame

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 6:10 pm

Hello! Welcome to the Roleplay section!

Here are the rules. Obviously because RPing is one of the #1 forms of spam, there has to be guidelines.

1. Please keep it clean! PG13 and under.

2. Please don't create a roleplay that is already in process (Mudoc's Minions, 2D-ism, Noodle-ism, and Russel Fan Club).

3. Please be kind to other role players. We do not take haters or flamers here. We've created this section seperately for a reason, because we didn't want other people annoyed by RPing on our other fourms. If you don't like it, then stay out of this fourm.

4. Please respect the admin and mods. We'll be lurking around from time to time (perhaps even joining in), so be on your best behaviour.

5. No "the i hate/love <insert member here> club"

I believe that is it! The rules may grow as time goes by, but please enjoy! ^^

UPDATE::: since no one besides bassist ever reads the forum issues section to find out what's going on with things around here, i'm going to announce it here that i'm only archiving/numbering the individual band member r/p's. not the random stuff. it's just going to be too much work, and i don't think you really check through most of it anyway. they won't be deleted once they split, but they will just end up in the hell hole in random order.
thank you, drive thru jocolor
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 5:28 pm

can there be rated 666 violence?
Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ FIRST! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1