Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

happy tree friends

Go down 
+2
StephBev
starlight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
starlight
Mod
starlight

Female Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2006-08-28

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 1:43 pm

I been watchin' happy tree friends, I fink it's pretty funny but kinda sick, I'm a big south park fan but HTF seems to be much sicker, what do u fink?
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 3:33 pm

I've been watching it for a couple years, and I think it's hilarious. XDDD

Me and a few of my friends made our own Happy Tree Friends movie... Hehe...
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 4:14 pm

Theres no way it's worse than south park.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Oh yes it is, It has profanity, blood, guts, the whole ubangee!
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 5:10 pm

happy tree friends has profanity? which episodes are you watching?

south park is much worse! Happy tree friends is just violent. South Park is the one with the whole Ubangee!
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 5:16 pm

No, South park is less disturbing, and the new episodes have a tendancy to suck
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 5:22 pm

ummmm so HTF has profanity and the whole ubangee? When i watch it all i see is violence, when do they start swearing? when do they start talking???

HTF is just a bunch of cartoon animals being killed it's not nearly as vulgar or sick as south park, regardless of the fact the new episodes suck.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 5:45 pm

not gross enough for you, huh? let's see what we got here...

happy tree friends 01fp6

happy tree friends 02fa6

happy tree friends 03ev5
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 8:30 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 pm

I think the mole's name is like Moley, or something... =P
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 10:13 pm

rotten.com is better
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:33 am

Blood (sorry, this is the first personal flame) Your a sick fuck for even liking that fucking site, being 11-12 and looking at that leads me to believe that you seriously need help, you listen to Slipknot and more than likely you'd really like Cannibal Corpse.

In any case, stop looking at that snuff shit, it's bad for your health.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:34 am

he asked me for a link to tubegirl puke
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:36 am

LOL, tubgirl is sick, and don't worry, that's just orange juice, but I think putting orange juice up your ass would still sting pretty bad, it has CITRIC ACID for christs sakes!

But still, that pic is sick!
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:37 am

Punk13405 wrote:
LOL, tubgirl is sick, and don't worry, that's just orange juice, but I think putting orange juice up your ass would still sting pretty bad, it has CITRIC ACID for christs sakes!

But still, that pic is sick!

dude....the one i saw was DEFINITELY NOT orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:41 am

hmm, scat pic?
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:43 am

Punk13405 wrote:
hmm, scat pic?

well if you call a girl projectile shitting diarrhea up and down into her mouth then yes it was a scat pic. DAMN YOU HOTBULLETSLUG!
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:45 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
hmm, scat pic?

well if you call a girl projectile shitting diarrhea up and down into her mouth then yes it was a scat pic. DAMN YOU HOTBULLETSLUG!
Wow, thank god I haven't eaten all day, the sheer though of that....ewwwwwww
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:46 am

seriously.....and he still asked for a link.
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:48 am

viol8r wrote:
not gross enough for you, huh? let's see what we got here...

happy tree friends 01fp6

happy tree friends 02fa6

happy tree friends 03ev5

yeah it's simply not disturbing, its morbidly funny is what it is. Of course i am incredibly desensitized.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:48 am

Wikipedia wrote:
Coprophilia (from Greek κόπρος, kópros - excrement and φιλία, filía - liking, fondness) also known as fecophilia, fecalphilia or coprolagnia, is the paraphilia involving sexual pleasure through human feces, or rather to its excretion.

Coprophilia is the attraction to the smell, taste, texture or sight of the act of defecation as a primary means of sexual arousal and gratification. Erotic fulfilment with excrement may be practiced alone or with a sexual partner. A common slang term for this is "scat sex", other less common ones may exist. Except in the case of consuming feces, generally scat play is safe when played alone and safe with a partner if one uses protection so as not to come in direct contact with a partner's excrement. Women must be particularly cautious, as fecal bacteria is a prime cause of UTIs and vaginal infections.

Some coprophiliacs engage in coprophagia, the eating of feces. This is a potentially hazardous activity due to the risks of bacterial infection. Consuming one's own feces could have potentially harmful consequences, as the bowel bacteria are not necessarily safe to ingest, though it is not as risky as eating a partner's feces. These risks include viral hepatitis and parasitic intestinal infections such as giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis, shigellosis, amebiasis and campylobacter. Those with weakened immune systems should certainly abstain from mucous membrane contact with stool.

Alternative terms include scat fetishism, japscat and scat play, which share a root with the scientific and literary term scatology. The German colloquial term for scat fetishism is Kaviar.

A well-known literary work with larger coprophilia passages is 120 Days of Sodom by Marquis de Sade. Such acts also play a minor role in Thomas Pynchon's novel Gravity's Rainbow (pages 235-236 in the 1987 Penguin edition of the novel).
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:49 am

Punk13405 wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
Coprophilia (from Greek κόπρος, kópros - excrement and φιλία, filía - liking, fondness) also known as fecophilia, fecalphilia or coprolagnia, is the paraphilia involving sexual pleasure through human feces, or rather to its excretion.

Coprophilia is the attraction to the smell, taste, texture or sight of the act of defecation as a primary means of sexual arousal and gratification. Erotic fulfilment with excrement may be practiced alone or with a sexual partner. A common slang term for this is "scat sex", other less common ones may exist. Except in the case of consuming feces, generally scat play is safe when played alone and safe with a partner if one uses protection so as not to come in direct contact with a partner's excrement. Women must be particularly cautious, as fecal bacteria is a prime cause of UTIs and vaginal infections.

Some coprophiliacs engage in coprophagia, the eating of feces. This is a potentially hazardous activity due to the risks of bacterial infection. Consuming one's own feces could have potentially harmful consequences, as the bowel bacteria are not necessarily safe to ingest, though it is not as risky as eating a partner's feces. These risks include viral hepatitis and parasitic intestinal infections such as giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis, shigellosis, amebiasis and campylobacter. Those with weakened immune systems should certainly abstain from mucous membrane contact with stool.

Alternative terms include scat fetishism, japscat and scat play, which share a root with the scientific and literary term scatology. The German colloquial term for scat fetishism is Kaviar.

A well-known literary work with larger coprophilia passages is 120 Days of Sodom by Marquis de Sade. Such acts also play a minor role in Thomas Pynchon's novel Gravity's Rainbow (pages 235-236 in the 1987 Penguin edition of the novel).

drool mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:51 am

TheLivingReciever wrote:
Punk13405 wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:

drool mmmmmm
*eye twitch*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:53 am

never before has wikipedia made me so hungry for poop!
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 1:55 am

Never before have I threw up in my mouth a little on an empty stomach...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy tree friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy tree friends   happy tree friends Empty

Back to top Go down

happy tree friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next