Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)

Go down 
+2
TheLivingReciever
hot bullet slug
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 4:39 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
okay stranger, you have a good one....hmm...i should be
someone else besides the merchant.....oh yeah i got it....i'll
be Ashely gramme, yeah.....
*starts following David*
hey wait for me!
the hospital is dangerous,the leechman is in there.*grabs a stick and combines it with knife,making a spear* here take it
*takes weapon* thanks alot now what do we do?*holds david's arm*
kill the leech man
Oh my hero,*hugs* thank you i was getting scared for a second.
get away...up to the elevator
sorry i get let that sometimes, you think we should go to the lab and get some blood just in case a leechmen comes around?
na just get him to the frozen storage theres blood there and we'll just freeze him
yeah thats a good plan*sees leechman* oh shit run!*leechman hits ashley over the head and falls hard on the floor* what the hell...oh
man i'm bleeding....*gets up and starts running again* i got to get away from that beast it can smell my blood.
ACTUALLY THE LEECHES CONTROL IT AND LEECHES DONT SMELL
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 6:37 am

dark raven wrote:
*walks out of the college late at night.....my arms full of folders and paper work* damn watch!! Mad new i should have changed the batteries! Shocked wtf why does that guy only have one arm? worry
*walks toward her and moans, and continues to gaze at her*
Grrrrr......mmmrrrraahh!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 6:43 am

blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
*starts following David*
hey wait for me!
the hospital is dangerous,the leechman is in there.*grabs a stick and combines it with knife,making a spear* here take it
kill the leech man
sorry i get let that sometimes, you think we should go to the lab and get some blood just in case a leechmen comes around?
na just get him to the frozen storage theres blood there and we'll just freeze him
yeah thats a good plan*sees leechman* oh shit run!*leechman hits ashley over the head and falls hard on the floor* what the hell...oh
man i'm bleeding....*gets up and starts running again* i got to get away from that beast it can smell my blood.
well thank goodness for that, so tell me while we are running, why is it that we have to go to a hospital, because for one this is the last place we should go for a number of reasons, like when the people get bitten, they come to a hospital. then after awhile they die come back and kill what they see, now we are talking about is a vast amount of people that got bitten, so by the time we come here the place is filled to the brim with zombie suckheads. also this place is far from perfect for hiding away from the undead, because of many entrances around the building.*sigh* yeah...
Back to top Go down
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 1:12 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
dark raven wrote:
*walks out of the college late at night.....my arms full of folders and paper work* damn watch!! Mad new i should have changed the batteries! Shocked wtf why does that guy only have one arm? worry
Grrrrr......mmmrrrraahh!
*drops the folders* stop right there!Shocked i said stop! *pulls gun and badge out*worry im with the police...stop now or i'll be forced to shoot!!
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 2:42 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
*starts following David*
hey wait for me!
kill the leech man
well thank goodness for that, so tell me while we are running, why is it that we have to go to a hospital, because for one this is the last place we should go for a number of reasons, like when the people get bitten, they come to a hospital. then after awhile they die come back and kill what they see, now we are talking about is a vast amount of people that got bitten, so by the time we come here the place is filled to the brim with zombie suckheads. also this place is far from perfect for hiding away from the undead, because of many entrances around the building.*sigh* yeah...
well...*traps the leechman in the frozen room*theres a heli pad on the roof so lets go
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 2:19 am

blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
*starts following David*
hey wait for me!
kill the leech man
well...*traps the leechman in the frozen room*theres a heli pad on the roof so lets go
Okay^^*goes along with him* i hope you know how to fly a heli or someones waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 2:22 am

dark raven wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
dark raven wrote:
Grrrrr......mmmrrrraahh!
*drops the folders* stop right there!Shocked i said stop! *pulls gun and badge out*worry im with the police...stop now or i'll be forced to shoot!!
*continues to slowy walk over as a every sride it takes makes the earth shake*......grrrrrr....murrrrrderrrrr.....*as it comes closer to her the creature apears to get taller and taller as it comes within 9 feet from her*
Back to top Go down
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 3:25 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
dark raven wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
dark raven wrote:
Grrrrr......mmmrrrraahh!
*continues to slowy walk over as a every sride it takes makes the earth shake*......grrrrrr....murrrrrderrrrr.....*as it comes closer to her the creature apears to get taller and taller as it comes within 9 feet from her*
Shocked *shoots wildly at it*
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm

dark raven wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
dark raven wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
dark raven wrote:
Grrrrr......mmmrrrraahh!
Shocked *shoots wildly at it*
*falls down for the moment*
....grrrr....*in much pain it slowly walks away giving off in it's wake a creepy howl*.....*the creature continues to stares at her as it leaves almost seems to be laughing*....hehehe, ha!
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 11:49 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
*starts following David*
hey wait for me!
kill the leech man
Okay^^*goes along with him* i hope you know how to fly a heli or someones waiting for us.
*radios the merchant*Hey can you get me a heli?
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 1:26 am

blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
*starts following David*
hey wait for me!
kill the leech man
*radios the merchant*Hey can you get me a heli?

*luis hiding in shadows watching the sound of the tyrants roaring in the background*

ehhh thats it....call the chopper....

*luis reloads his desert eagle and cocks the gun*
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 2:11 am

*while above Luis, David, Ashley and all the tyrants*
Welcome strangers, what are you buying what are you selling?
*Ashley points a gun at the Merchant*
shut the hell up and take us out of here!
whoa down there stranger no need to get bitchy, well the whole lot of you hurry up then before your feel your blood run down your neck.*Ashely hurries and gets in the chopper*
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 8:48 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
*while above Luis, David, Ashley and all the tyrants*
Welcome strangers, what are you buying what are you selling?
*Ashley points a gun at the Merchant*
shut the hell up and take us out of here!
whoa down there stranger no need to get bitchy, well the whole lot of you hurry up then before your feel your blood run down your neck.*Ashely hurries and gets in the chopper*
*gets in too*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 9:37 pm

*runs and jumps into the chopper just before it can take off*

Ehhh I'm afraid i'm going to have to commandeer this vehicle.

*holds the gun at the merchants head*

No hard feelings I'll return it when I'm done...I need it to finish the job you assigned to me...

*whips out his other gun and points that one at ashley*

Ehh so now if all of you can get out...I won't have to shoot anyone.
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 10:18 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:

No hard feelings I'll return it when I'm done...I need it to finish the job you assigned to me...

just drop us off somewhere i ain't staying in this "Hive"
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 am

blood wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

*merchant stares at Luis*
okay stranger you can have the chopper just make sure that you don't srcatch the paint on this baby*jumps out of the plane and lands like a ninja*

*ashley watches the merchant jump down*

what the hell...how did he do that without dying?
well at any rate lets get off this chopper, and luis you
don't have to point a gun at me bitch!
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 4:59 am

hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

okay stranger you can have the chopper just make sure that you don't srcatch the paint on this baby*jumps out of the plane and lands like a ninja*

*kicks david out of the helicopter, hops in the pilots seat, puts on the head set and takes off, waving to ashley as the chopper lifts off into the air*

I guess you'll have to find another way out then dave and watch out for the presidents daughter...she's carrying some heavy ballistics!

*the chopper disappears into the sky*
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 12:39 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:
blood wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

*kicks david out of the helicopter, hops in the pilots seat, puts on the head set and takes off, waving to ashley as the chopper lifts off into the air*

I guess you'll have to find another way out then dave and watch out for the presidents daughter...she's carrying some heavy ballistics!

*the chopper disappears into the sky*
damn that sucks><
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 7:32 pm

*behind Ashley and David the 6 remaining tyrants appear, roaring and charges them....*

*the sound of helicopter blades gets closer and closer....*
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 4:48 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
*behind Ashley and David the 6 remaining tyrants appear, roaring and charges them....*

Oh snap didn't see that one coming, oh no what do we do now, that
we are surrounded.
*ashley thinks to herself then...*
I got it, ahmmm, gee i wish i had some gum around here i would
sure like some right about now.
*suddenly out of nowhere the Merchant returns and says..*
Welcome, what are you buying?

Okay could you get me a.....
*then as the tyrants get closer*
i need you to...die!
*ashley pushes the Merchant into the arms of a tyrant*
you bitch..
*merchant dies only to respawn in another area*
okay while they are busy, lets run!
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 6:35 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:
TheLivingReciever wrote:

Oh snap didn't see that one coming, oh no what do we do now, that
we are surrounded.
*ashley thinks to herself then...*
I got it, ahmmm, gee i wish i had some gum around here i would
sure like some right about now.
*suddenly out of nowhere the Merchant returns and says..*
Welcome, what are you buying?

Okay could you get me a.....
*then as the tyrants get closer*
i need you to...die!
*ashley pushes the Merchant into the arms of a tyrant*
you bitch..
*merchant dies only to respawn in another area*
okay while they are busy, lets run!

*the helicopter swoops over ashley and david , going over 100 miles an hour, the force knocking them over and the edge of the roof, and hurtling towards the tyrants just before the chopper collides with them it releases volley of rockets and pulls up*

HEY I GOTS SOMETHING FOR YOUS GUYS!

*the 3 of the tyrants run around in flames roaring and the other three alive but burnt*

*the chopper comes back around and releases a hail of bullets into the flaming body's of the tyrants running around tearing them apart. The other three charge the chopper but the it pulls up before the tryrants can hit it...*

EH! three left...

*luis turns to see how ashley and david are doing but sees they have fallen off*

sheet.

*while luis is looking for ashley and david a tyrants charges the chopper and hits sending it spinning into the tower on the roof and it bursts into flames*

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*a smoking luis descends from the explosion and onto one of the tyrants back*

Ehh you ugly fuck!

*luis raises up both desert eagles and empties both clips into the back of the tyrants head*

BEEEECH!

*luis rides the falling corpse to the ground and hops off drawing out his katana and facing the remaining 2 tyrants*

Ehh I'm going to cut you up for what you did to ashley and her tremendous tits!
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 4:07 am

*suddenly out of the smoke comes the Merchant this time he has
a secret weapon to destroy the tyrants*
alright strangers, lets see what you are buying.
*looks at Luis and gives a signal to distract one of the monsters*

*nods*

*throws a rocket launcher at Luis while holding a self destruct button to
the area*

Oi stranger go for it, hurry!
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 4:51 pm

*heads towards a ead STARS body and finds a shotgun* i will need this...*shoots at a tyrant*
Back to top Go down
TheLivingReciever

TheLivingReciever

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 7:10 pm

hot bullet slug wrote:

*nods*

the area*

*catchs rocket launcher*

ehhh you better not take this out of my paycheck!

*raises rocket launcher and fires it, the rocket hits the incoming tyrants blowing it to pieces*

Ehhhh!

*the last tyrants rushs luis and gets to close for luis to shoot it with the launcher*

Sheet!

*luis drops the launcher and takes out his katana*

come on you silly beeech!

*rolls out the way at the last second and slashs the tyrants achilles tendons sending it sprawling across the roof and slamming into the wall*

now it's time to finish you off....
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 1:35 pm

TheLivingReciever wrote:
hot bullet slug wrote:

*nods*

the area*

*catchs rocket launcher*

ehhh you better not take this out of my paycheck!

*raises rocket launcher and fires it, the rocket hits the incoming tyrants blowing it to pieces*

Ehhhh!

*the last tyrants rushs luis and gets to close for luis to shoot it with the launcher*

Sheet!

*luis drops the launcher and takes out his katana*

come on you silly beeech!

*rolls out the way at the last second and slashs the tyrants achilles tendons sending it sprawling across the roof and slamming into the wall*

now it's time to finish you off....
holy hell stranger hurry before it comes to close...and no this is not coming out of your paycheck
*merchant hops to a roof and gets ready for the count down*
Oi you better get this going we have two minutes left for the whole place will crumble down into dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)   Resident Evil roleplay (about time!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil roleplay (about time!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4