Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....

Go down 
+4
bassist
23_Felicia_Queens_23
nutmeg1992
viol8r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... Empty
PostSubject: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 4:32 pm

Damon: "We're making a Gorillaz film, and Terry Gilliam is involved"
Gorillaz co-creator Damon Albarn has spoken out on the progress of the Gorillaz movie idea. In an interview in the latest issue of UK music magazine uncut, Damon says that acclaimed director (Twelve Monkeys, Brazil) and Monty Python member Terry Gilliam is involved:-

" [Gorillaz] has been a fantastic journey which isn't over, because we're making a film. We've got Terry Gilliam involved. But as far as being in a big band and putting pop music out there, it's finished. We won't be doing that any more."

that was a quote from the man himself taken from a recent interview with him. to read the full article click on the link below.

http://gorillaz-news.livejournal.com/169939.html#cutid1
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

Female Number of posts : 1706
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 5:28 pm

Well Yay^^ Finally a Movie.
Too Bad About the Band Though But YAY For the Movie.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 6:19 pm

i dunno...i'm thinking damon won't be able to resist making at least a soundtrack to the film...since he's denying us phase 3 Razz

with a member of monty python working on it, i'm sure it's going to be funny as hell Laughing
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 6:27 pm

My mom Said If the movie Goes Well Then The Money Will come in And They might think of doing more music.
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 6:33 pm

that's a good theory. lets only hope. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992

nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 6:38 pm

*Smiles* That Was My Mom's Theory! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 11:27 pm

Bah. He may say no more music, but I doubt he means it. I mean, this is Damon we're talking about here. ANd how many times has he already changd his mnd on the Gorillaz now? There'll be more music, Phase 3 will happen. Just watch.
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 2:22 am

Cool IF Noodel is in it I will see it BUT if she isnt PROTEST jk or maybe not well i'll see it. Um my sis just said something that's got me thinking do you think it will be released in the US? I think it will
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 4:36 pm

Damon confuses me... You never know when it's gonna end since he always says it.
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 5:11 pm

Ya he's playing mental games HEY THAT'S MY JOB!
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:26 pm

a funny thing related to this story that cuzin sent to me:

Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... MudsIshMad

WHAT THE F*CK D'YA MEAN "as far as being in a big band, it's finished." THAT'S BULL SHIT! WHO SAID YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND DESTROY MY BAND!?!? WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, THEY'LL NEED THE JAWS OF LIFE TO GET YOUR OWN HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS!!!
*continues to chew out Damon for 5 straight hours*

Damon: *blinks* *yawns* *wonders how long that peice of food has been caught between Murdoc's teeth*
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:53 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAAA! lol! That made me laugh so hard, because it's true! Suspect I still say my theory about tulpas is on target....or else they exist in another dimension. Maybe they're from outer space???
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

Female Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 6:19 am

Crying or Very sad don't matter how funny it is, I'll still be in tears at the end coz I'll know whats comin' no more gorillaz tha's what'll be comin' it sucks!
do ya fink they'll kill the characters off in the film?
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 5:11 pm

eeh... they can't end it... can they? ._.

what will happen to them, will they just live at kong studios forever with nothing to do? or the zombies will eat them or something..?

& what will jamie do if they end?

sometimes i think damon's full of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianneXbanana
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 5:12 pm

starlight wrote:
Crying or Very sad don't matter how funny it is, I'll still be in tears at the end coz I'll know whats comin' no more gorillaz tha's what'll be comin' it sucks!
do ya fink they'll kill the characters off in the film?

eeeep!

maybe they'll die like steve irwin!! ='[
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 12:14 am

*turns on stereo and plays Green Day's 'Haha, You're Dead'*

xD. No, no, I'm joking...but I guess it's not a horrible thing they're dying. Maybe Gorillaz fans can finally take their ears off of the stereo and Kong Studios site and this message board...and pry their eyes away from the Celebrity Takedown DVD long enough to go see that big yellow thing in the sky called the sun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 12:53 am

crazy SUN=BAD...GORILLAZ=GOOOOOOOOD crazy swirly swirly slam wall jocolor
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 1:01 am

viol8r wrote:
crazy SUN=BAD...GORILLAZ=GOOOOOOOOD crazy swirly swirly slam wall jocolor

Indeed the sun is trying to kill me.
Back to top Go down
StephBev

StephBev

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 2:48 pm

Sun = OW! MY EYES!

Gorillaz = EYE CANDY!
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:08 pm

StephBev wrote:
Sun = OW! MY EYES!

Gorillaz = EYE CANDY!

w00T!!!!1 =D

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE XP

but sometimes the sun can be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bassist

bassist

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:10 pm

dinos go rawr! wrote:
StephBev wrote:
Sun = OW! MY EYES!

Gorillaz = EYE CANDY!

w00T!!!!1 =D

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE XP

but sometimes the sun can be nice Very Happy

The sun said that he hates us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....   Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!!  but..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally...a gorillaz movie!!!!!!!! but.....
Page 1 of 1