Gorillaz-Safe-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED................IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.gorillazsafehaven.net....SIGN UP THERE AND I WILL GET IT APPROVED A.S.A.P............

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anywhere but here

Go down 
+7
blood
ChrryBlssm
saint_sammy
InTheDitch
Punk13405
viol8r
starlight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
starlight
Mod
starlight

Female Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2006-08-28

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 8:14 am

when me & my friends are really bored we play a game called anywhere but here, I figured I might try it out on 'ere, basicly we pick a place we'd rather be, a person we'd like to be with & something we'd like to be doin', it go's round & round till ya can't fink of any where else or any other people, I'v got 3 favorites
in first place: out on a tropical island makin' wild & passionate love to 2D daydream ( Cool like that one wasn't obvious).

in second place: on a privet part of malabu beach, snuggled up with Jonny Depp watchin' the sun set over the sea.

& in third: in paris out under the stars on a romantic date with Gerard Way.

wot about u? where would u rather be? it can be anywhere, with anyone but let's keep wot ya doin' pg13 ok guys Wink
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2006-08-24

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 1:10 pm

Sad why am i not included in that list?
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-safe-haven.darkbb.com
starlight
Mod
starlight

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 1:36 pm

well I don't wanna tell them wot I wanna be doin with u Embarassed those are thoughts I like to keep to myself like bein' snuggled together in a privet jacuzy in hawai batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 2:30 pm

Shocked

Embarassed

slam wall

daydream
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 2:33 pm

where else would u rather be?
Back to top Go down
viol8r
Admin
viol8r

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 5:41 pm

somewhere nice and cozy with damon albarn, just talking for hours on end. daydream
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

Male Number of posts : 2291

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 5:58 pm

In Tahiti swimming in the crystal clear blue water with 2D

In a heavy Metal club listening to either "Cowboys from Hell", or "Rosenrot", while having hot sex with Murdoc
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 6:01 pm

oooh ok in a cozy shack in scotland with james masters (spike from buffy the vampire slayer) just snuggling
Back to top Go down
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 9:28 pm

Everyone is...snuggling someone. o.o

Well, I'd be out in a parking lot somewhere with Bam Margera and Ryan Dunn and just doing stupid things. Then going to Dairy Queen, gettin' something, going home. NO SNUGGLING.

Or maybe...I dunno, out in an amusement park with Joshua Olds or something, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
saint_sammy

saint_sammy

Female Number of posts : 2408
Registration date : 2006-09-10

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 9:42 pm

InTheDitch wrote:

Or maybe...I dunno, out in an amusement park with Joshua Olds or something, I dunno.
kinky.
right now... i wanna be in a diffrent place.. new people... new enviroment...... wiht myany things to find out...
oops... im showing my sensitive side. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/saint_sammy
InTheDitch

InTheDitch

Female Number of posts : 2243

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 9:52 pm

saint_sammy wrote:
InTheDitch wrote:

kinky.
right now... i wanna be in a diffrent place.. new people... new enviroment...... wiht myany things to find out...
oops... im showing my sensitive side. Embarassed

That's not kinky...that's...hm...fun. xD I would try to make him throw up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sharon345
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 10:13 pm

Snuggling eh? Send me off to England, and I'll snuggle a certain someone till he tells me to stop. Of course, after that, we'll drink beer, eat pizza, and play video games. Then we'll go out wandering and poke fun at stuff, because we're just oh so sweet like that. Then it's back to kissing and snuggling.

Now THAT'S heaven.
Back to top Go down
blood

blood

Male Number of posts : 789

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 11:41 pm

starlight wrote:

in first place: out on a tropical island makin' wild & passionate love to 2D daydream ( Cool like that one wasn't obvious).

u sick b@stard
Back to top Go down
ChrryBlssm
Mod
ChrryBlssm

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2006-08-26

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 11:58 pm

Now, now...either post your own response to the initial question or post elsewhere. There's no sense in insulting others for their own response.
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 12:31 am

In the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas, in the bridge suite, with Murdoc, gambling and winning a crapload, and in result, getting tons of memorabillia, then at night, hot sex on a couch in front of a fireplace. ^_^
Back to top Go down
23_Felicia_Queens_23
Mod
23_Felicia_Queens_23

Female Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-25

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 2:07 am

Gah, what's with all this lovey-dovey crap? puke I'd rather be in oHELLno hanging out with Christy, watching some silly movie or 8 hrs of Hex, munching on popcorn. Suspect Yeah, I know what you THOUGHT I was gonna say....perverts! tongue *walks away, nursing her sad I love you *
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 7:59 am

blood wrote:
starlight wrote:

u sick b@stard
3 things:
1:keep ur insults to urself, & get 'em right before ya use 'em I'm a girl "b@sterd" is a male insult
2: what's so wrong with wantin' to do romantic fings with my favorite band member? most fan girls have those thoughts.
3:if ya gona post in my thread stick to the topic, remember I'm a mod, if u post anything else like this I'll just delet it
(number 3 goes for anyone else who post anything pointless or insulting)
Back to top Go down
dinos go rawr!

dinos go rawr!

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-29

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 8:44 pm

starlight wrote:

i wouldn't like that. =[ it would be uncomfortable because you'd get sand up your butt. x(

if i were to pick where to lose my virginity, it'd be in a hot tub =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianneXbanana
bassist

bassist

Male Number of posts : 2196

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 1:39 am

My psychotic mind will not ne told to ANYONE so I wont say. yinyan
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 5:38 am

Rolling Eyes come on people let's do this properly, pick a place, pick a person & what u'd want to be doin' ok
Back to top Go down
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 9:28 am

hmmm? lets see....id like to be on a deserted island with Marilyn Manson headbanging till my brains exploade Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
starlight
Mod
starlight

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 12:26 pm

how about out for a drive in miami with vin diesel
Back to top Go down
Punk13405

Punk13405

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:49 pm

I'd be living high up in a chateu in the mountains with Jared, my crush.
Back to top Go down
dark raven

dark raven

Female Number of posts : 1261

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 4:30 pm

i'd be in a never ending goth concert...moshing and headbaning for all time:lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anywhere but here Empty
PostSubject: Re: anywhere but here   anywhere but here Empty

Back to top Go down

anywhere but here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gorillaz-Safe-Haven :: General :: Blah Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: